PDA

View Full Version : nader?

claymored
04-20-2005, 05:51 PM
ok, what the heck is a nader? or a nade for that matter. i've had people talking about these words on servers, and i'd just love to understand.

claymored
04-20-2005, 05:51 PM
ok, what the heck is a nader? or a nade for that matter. i've had people talking about these words on servers, and i'd just love to understand.

Sam1x
04-20-2005, 06:58 PM
Nade = GREnade.

Short form of grenade. Also 'nader' means grenadier. Which is a guy who loves grenades

dreammitchconne
04-20-2005, 07:38 PM
"Nade" also refers to the grenade launcher on the OCIW or AG36. "Nader" could be someone using a grenade launcher, which is frowned upon by most players.

Javelin3o4
04-20-2005, 07:48 PM
ralph nader?

fabulouscoops
04-20-2005, 09:03 PM
Hand Grenades are usually not frowned upon. It is the OICW or AG36 'nades that make the game unbalanced.
Most experienced players get their thrills from using bullets with skills aquired over months of practice and see grenade launcher users as skill-less noobs who can only get kills with the blast radius weapon. Players who are actually skilled can be deadly with the nade launchers and unbalance the game to the extent that it is almost unplayable.

pakmanis
04-21-2005, 05:41 AM
I personally refer to a hand grenade as "nade"
and the rocket launcher or grenade launcher as RL/GL.

In game I'll comment on a well throw nade but I don't bother commenting on RL/GL users... there are already to many multi-color text spammers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

pete592
04-21-2005, 10:08 AM
Hand grenades are frowned upon if you're on a clan server and your standing at the ammo box spamming them. You'll likely be kicked because of its lagging effect on the server, even if you stop when you're told to. Many admins lose patience quickly, which you can't blame them for, so be careful not to goof off.