PDA

View Full Version : Are we ever....

PfcLopapa
01-15-2007, 08:12 AM
Are we ever going to get to see another video besides the few I'm sure we have all seen over and over ....They're not tellin us nething about this one!!!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

" When there is no more war there will be no more world "-unknown

"There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy."-George Washington

The trick to the two mile, is when the gun goes off, run really really fast for about 3000 meters or so, and then finish it off in a sprint, it works wonders!

PfcLopapa
01-15-2007, 08:12 AM
Are we ever going to get to see another video besides the few I'm sure we have all seen over and over ....They're not tellin us nething about this one!!!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

" When there is no more war there will be no more world "-unknown

"There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy."-George Washington

The trick to the two mile, is when the gun goes off, run really really fast for about 3000 meters or so, and then finish it off in a sprint, it works wonders!

K.Turnhout
01-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Yeah would love to see another movie. But on the other side they're now working on the game instead of making a good movie for the game :P

mjrobinson
02-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Perhaps they spent all their $$ on developement and didn't have anything left for the marketing department. They are really missing the boat in not creating any buzz around the game.

Between the delays on Heck's Highway and the lack of backward compatibility for Earned in Blood and Hill 30, I'm way out of practice.

Xbox.Tisdal3
02-16-2007, 02:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mjrobinson:
Perhaps they spent all their $$ on developement and didn't have anything left for the marketing department. They are really missing the boat in not creating any buzz around the game.

Between the delays on Heck's Highway and the lack of backward compatibility for Earned in Blood and Hill 30, I'm way out of practice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. I'm slacking off on practice as well. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

wwiicrazy
02-18-2007, 08:42 PM
What would help your practicing problems, help the game sell better and satisfy your need for a video (or something better) would be a demo available for download on Marketplace (Note: I am not saying that there is a demo out, just making a comment.)

Xbox.Tisdal3
02-20-2007, 04:19 PM
I read something on the EiB forum a while back about a demo being available but all I found was a bunch of avatars. I hate liars.