PDA

View Full Version : Co-op

Caramm3
09-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Does co-op mean Co-op or just the campaign or both X-box live and campaign? Please in any one has the game please let me know? P.S. I am a big fan of flying games and so far my favorite is crimson skies specifically because of the online co-op. Can someone please give me their opinion of the top 5 flying games with co-op (online or not) since the current gen and next gen consoles. my fav is crimson skies and blazing angels 1. I only have two cuz i don't know if any other games have a good co-op game.
Also is there any good current gen or next space flying co-op game because battle front 2's flying co-op is garbage. I think we need a really good one. I love WWII flying games but a game with a really good space battle( Co-op) would be nice. CCC

Caramm3
09-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Does co-op mean Co-op or just the campaign or both X-box live and campaign? Please in any one has the game please let me know? P.S. I am a big fan of flying games and so far my favorite is crimson skies specifically because of the online co-op. Can someone please give me their opinion of the top 5 flying games with co-op (online or not) since the current gen and next gen consoles. my fav is crimson skies and blazing angels 1. I only have two cuz i don't know if any other games have a good co-op game.
Also is there any good current gen or next space flying co-op game because battle front 2's flying co-op is garbage. I think we need a really good one. I love WWII flying games but a game with a really good space battle( Co-op) would be nice. CCC

Caramm3
09-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Co-op split screen( 2 players on 1 screen

PolecatEZ
09-20-2007, 06:43 AM
Co-op can also be joint missions played with your friends, against the AI, either on LAN or net.

AliesH
09-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Thank you for your support and info PolecatEZ!!!!

The only reason me and my friends are interested in this game is because of the co-op. Thank you for informing us that the co-op will be available online as we will be playing it online.

Just waiting for the PC demo. If the PC demo is good and everything works I will be buying 4 copies.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US SOME INFO AND SUPPORT