PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me please?

antonio_7
03-28-2004, 03:03 AM
I am stuck in the gane early on. I need to find a boat and the only one I can see is the one on the island bottom of the hill where you collect the binoculars from the hut.
I go in the boat pressed the use key but nothing happend.

I have also tried to see how many FPS I get by typing C\r_displayinfo1 but all I get is the charachters name.

antonio_7
03-28-2004, 03:03 AM
I am stuck in the gane early on. I need to find a boat and the only one I can see is the one on the island bottom of the hill where you collect the binoculars from the hut.
I go in the boat pressed the use key but nothing happend.

I have also tried to see how many FPS I get by typing C\r_displayinfo1 but all I get is the charachters name.

antonio_7
03-28-2004, 04:35 AM
Anyone?

WillyTrees
03-28-2004, 04:46 AM
I dont think you need to find a boat in the earlier levels. Just follow ur radar and I bet itll lead you deeper into the mountain.. as for the fps command its:
"\r_displayinfo 1"
Without the quotes of course.

Hertston
03-28-2004, 04:56 AM
I think the first boat you HAVE to find is the one on the carrier ?

Just fight your way to the top, and the boat is hanging from some chains. I'll leave you to figure out how you get it into the water.

john19055
03-28-2004, 05:32 AM
I don't know where you are at in the game ,but the frist boat I had to get in was up on the beach and I had to push it in the water before I could get in it and use it.