PDA

View Full Version : Random map generator

Demonticangel
04-09-2005, 09:29 AM

Demonticangel
04-09-2005, 09:29 AM
should the bring back the random map generator?

ddynes
06-18-2006, 08:35 AM
The sooner the Better!

rnowalk
06-18-2006, 08:43 AM
I just realized what a dumb poll this is. Why on earth would anyone NOT want them to bring back the RMG?

HealingAura
06-18-2006, 08:46 AM
I don't get what's the question here... we already know they will implement a RMG with the expansion. What's the point of voting yes if we already know it's true and why would anybody vote no?

w0mbat84
06-18-2006, 08:46 AM
also put into the equation that they have promised to do a rmg for an expansion? :P

ddynes
06-18-2006, 09:02 AM
Hopefully they will do the right thing and put a M.E. and a RMG on the next patch
Then i as well as many others may continue to buy from them
If they want to continue to release unfinished and less then par games while trying to suck our wallets dry by putting the best parts of the game in an Expansion then their wallets will suffer!

WarlockSoL
06-18-2006, 10:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ddynes:
Hopefully they will do the right thing and put a M.E. and a RMG on the next patch
Then i as well as many others may continue to buy from them
If they want to continue to release unfinished and less then par games while trying to suck our wallets dry by putting the best parts of the game in an Expansion then their wallets will suffer! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm no.. Map Editor in the third patch (not the next one). RMG in an expansion. They've already said this.