PDA

View Full Version : What kind of market are they going for??

danirivera12
06-05-2007, 11:16 PM
im just wondering what do u think about this game will be for.

Ryuji-Otogi
06-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Anyone can enjoy Naruto,but I believe it's really aimed for teens.It is rather violent and Shonen Jump even has it said that it's "the most popular teen show in America. lol But little kids do like it and I got my parents into it. But I mostly see teenagers,etc at events and whatnot.

Yi-Long
06-07-2007, 11:04 AM
I cant answer the poll, as I feel it should/would appeal to people of all ages.

I'm 30 myself, and I still enjoy videogames and anime. 10-15 years ago people would have laughed at that, but nowadays it's pretty normal.

Naruto is a great anime, and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It's epic, the characters have depth, and it's adventurous and has action.
The game, if they (Ubi) get it right, should be for all ages as well. I sure hope it doesnt get censored (I dont believe in censorship, and my kids can play/watch whatever they like) and I hope they won't treat the players of this game like babies, by making it too easy or too 'lame'.

It seems like people in the USA still think cartoons are just for kids. I think that's a very narrowminded view and I hope ubisoft will be one of the companies who will realize that.
Most gamers nowadays are 30+, and I know many of my old schoolmates and friends are now fans of the series, and would also like to play a great game on their console.

Don't give us a toned-down 'kiddie' version, but just make the best game possible, and dont market it at a specific age-group, but just market it on what the game has to offer, and so people of all ages will decide if it's for them or not.

Mojo_69
06-10-2007, 10:10 AM
i will be so mad if they make it E it better be Teen so that there can be blood when a surikan gets thrown at you just like the show. The weapons i hope are realistic and do alot of damage.

squallstorm
06-19-2007, 05:35 PM
I think the game shouldnt be aimed at a certain age group, but I think that it shouldnt have a difficulty setting but it should just be all round challenging (so that people will actually be good at it and if not will have to practise). I would like to see some blood and gore and even some of the adultish perveted comedy used in it. My worst nightmare about this game is the idea that there may be quest where you must collect ingrediants for a soup or something... please can someone re-assure me that there is non like that?

CANTANATRIX
06-20-2007, 05:40 AM
Yeah I would like to see blood etc. in the game. Death is a big part of Naruto and it would be a shame to see this part of the anime censored out to make the game more accessible to a younger audience.

Considering the lengths Ubisoft are going to make the game 'authentic' to the anime hopefully they will include blood.

After all its not like Naruto is very graphic when it comes to gore so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

squallstorm
06-22-2007, 12:02 PM
The uncut episodes on the naruto first season are age restricted 15+ and the age restriction for the edited version is 13+. I dont know how much is edited but hopefully the game will at least be around those age restrictions so that it will contain some gore. I think the edited versions are the episodes that are shown on channels such as cartoon network, and I think they still contain some adultish jokes and blood.

Momochi_Zabuza.
08-02-2007, 04:15 PM
i hope that they keep Jiyiaras(sp.) personality the same, because hes so ******* funny. it would be a shame not to see it.

GaaraROS
08-10-2007, 02:07 AM
you guys are right on target with the blood, BUT i also think the game should have the choice of turning the blood on or off to make it better for all ages as well. remember they are a company and they would probably want as much funding as possible. selling a game full of blood and gore doesn't do much for their image as well as the games.