PDA

View Full Version : Server down cant connect

Carcinogenics
11-25-2010, 04:10 PM
For watever the reason, I cannot connect. The settlers logo loading pic sits there for a minute then tells me im not online. If im not online i cant post that this DRM is bull****. So either I can send data telepathically or I found the internet. Stop blaming the users for errors. fix your goddam servers or give us rights to the games we pay for and let us play when you are offline!

BTOG46
11-25-2010, 05:25 PM
The servers are back up now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

UncleLouie
11-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Still down for me..

amandahascall
11-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Still down for me too. I just bought the game last night and I still haven't been able to play it. I think I should just ask for my money back and forget about it. I bought the game to play during the holiday break. If I can't do that, then I don't want it anymore!!!

w4rkr4f7
11-25-2010, 06:25 PM
All I'm doing is trying to play the demo. THE D-E-M-O. I shouldn't have to put up with this bullcrap from ubisoft. I made a huge mistake buying splinter cell conviction from this company. I'm never purchasing a game from these stupid people. I can't believe this.

THIS. IS. NOT. COOL.

As a Demo it should be easily accessible for me to atleast try and play around to see if I like the game. But then again, I can also be thankful that the demo points out the obvious for me. "Hey, if you buy me, you'll have hours upon hours of not being able to play the game you pay for! gL! Thanks for shopping Ubisoft."

Baka. Idiots. I hate this publisher so god damn much now; all the games I like have been taken into this DRM and ruined. RUINED. Like Ubisoft decided to take their face, slam it into the dirt, and rub it in. I've never been so distasteful of a company besides Tobacco industries until this. /rantoff. /neverbuyUbisoft

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/Tjas/SettlersUbisoftfail.png

EDIT: Since there may be questions concerning. I installed and reinstalled everything several times. Fully. Restarted and then tried about 5-10 times to relaunch the game and each time it'd get stuck at the mini-logo of the game with Ubisoft's launcher, then tell me it couldn't find my internet connection. Firewalls allowing it, everything. So yes, it's 100% Ubisoft's damn fault I can't even try a game that looked cool on youtube. Nope. Stupid publishers

mjc2811
11-26-2010, 10:00 AM
Everything is still down for me. When I go to log in I get an error message of:

"An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again." from the game launcher.

I have internet as I'm able to connect to Xbox live and play online games like guild wars and the such. I also haven't played in a while so I don't know when this started up.

jakubcech
12-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi we have a this problem (we have permanent internet connection) to (An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again) on Mac platform

Please Help !!!!