PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see get fixed in an AUTO-UPDATE for the VERSUS mode!

KingdomCOME84
04-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Honest to goodness, I hope ubi adds a RANDOM MAP CHANGE and REVENGE option for Ranked games.

let me do lil Explaining

Random map change as of Stripping the hosts ability to choose maps in ranked Games PERMANENTLY. the host chooses his favorite maps. its unfair that way. I've never been in any ranked game that the host switched the map to what i prefer. i only have 2 options either to play what he wants OR to get kick out of his room.

Revenge option needs to be ON during Ranking games. its also unfair that the host chooses spies to play as and then Kicks the mercs out of the room when the games is over, just to play as spies all over again.

as i'm fair while playing ranked games, i wonder why my play time with a merc is 6hrs more than i have played as a spy. simply cuz half of the time, the host never let u get to play as a spy.

as for those who want to Customize every aspect of their game, thats what free games are for. we dont need customize options in Ranked games

PLEASE help the SC:CT community

KingdomCOME84
04-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Honest to goodness, I hope ubi adds a RANDOM MAP CHANGE and REVENGE option for Ranked games.

let me do lil Explaining

Random map change as of Stripping the hosts ability to choose maps in ranked Games PERMANENTLY. the host chooses his favorite maps. its unfair that way. I've never been in any ranked game that the host switched the map to what i prefer. i only have 2 options either to play what he wants OR to get kick out of his room.

Revenge option needs to be ON during Ranking games. its also unfair that the host chooses spies to play as and then Kicks the mercs out of the room when the games is over, just to play as spies all over again.

as i'm fair while playing ranked games, i wonder why my play time with a merc is 6hrs more than i have played as a spy. simply cuz half of the time, the host never let u get to play as a spy.

as for those who want to Customize every aspect of their game, thats what free games are for. we dont need customize options in Ranked games

PLEASE help the SC:CT community

I-Myth-I
04-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Well, PC has 2 patches, xbox has none. I dont think their too concerned about xbox at the moment... wait a month or 2 and make this thread :P

Secret_Shadow13
04-21-2005, 06:17 PM
I dont think so becouse xbox makes them some big bucks too.

I-Myth-I
04-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Hell, halo 2 made bungie more money than most of ubi's games combined probably, and you see what condition it stayed in for the better part of 5 months.

Kocrachon
04-22-2005, 02:30 AM
What I think should be done for Ranked Games..

1) Random Teams, to stop people from being able to set a servers language to like, French, and have their friends join... And also sticks them on a random Team (Merc/Spy) and you dont know which you are till you enter the game.

2) Revenge Mode, cause as he said, tired of people being Spy / Merc Obsessed and so we all get a chance to be Merc or Spy if the random team goes through.

3) You don't earn any points till you have played through the entire Revenge Mode (Did both Merc and Spy)

4) and of course, the alternate rule deal..

5) Last but not least, Random Map, which you also don't find out what it is till you enter the game...

If we keep things Completly Random it will make things alot more balanced. The more choice we give people, the more they will take advantage of those choices.

Gamedude_BE
04-22-2005, 04:44 AM
that would be very cool, random maps, you only know which one it is until you're playing!

though, if you already know in the loading screen which map it is (you always see a screen of the map) wouldn't help at all.. they would just leave the game without losing points.

example: "What?? Factory?? I'm leaving!"

I-Myth-I
04-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Yeah, the random maps would cause more problems than fixed. Factory, station, ect ect, nobody wants to play on those maps... and ya cant be mad at em, because there are some pretty god awful maps in SC.

Kocrachon
04-22-2005, 10:05 AM
Like I said, they don't know until they are actually in the game, like when its loading they have a "special" loading screen background for ranking. And theres nothing actually wrong with those maps, they are just big and no one wants to take the time to learn them. For example, I hated station like everyone else, but once I got it down, it wasnt half bad.

Plus who cares if people don't like them, Your rank is suppose to say how "good" you are, and if all you know is one map and you host each time on that map then whats the point? With random maps it at least shows your true ability to adapt to each map...

samfisher425
04-23-2005, 01:34 PM
i would love random maps and revenge that would make things good.

DarKA55ASSIN
04-23-2005, 01:42 PM
people would proberly complain that they dont know that map and wot so ever

silentassasin05
04-23-2005, 04:09 PM
i love the random map idea. and if they dont like the map and quit, make sure they are the only ones who lose points

KJmp3
04-24-2005, 05:23 PM
The random maps would be great. Another idea is to have the random maps for a month or so and then reset the ranks and take random maps off. This would force people to learn the maps and then once they do maybe we could go back to picking our maps.

DeathSta07
04-24-2005, 06:20 PM
I would like some better controls. I dont like how when you are on a rail you cant change your view and keep going in the same direction without either falling off or climbing up most of the time. I also wish that you double tap on the right thumbstick instead of the left one so you dont have to stop to turn around.

SPROGGY
04-24-2005, 06:44 PM
These changes will likely never happen. I also doubt that the majority of the online community would agree with all of them. If you dont want to play the host on his favorite maps then start your own room. His server, his choice. I dont agree with booting people after they play merc, but again they probably wont do anything about it. Some people are losers, always will be. they get their jollies off of bullying people online and acting tough over the microphone. This is because the majority of them are losers outside of their games, they are worthless. All you can do is make a list. And when they come into YOUR room, beat the living hell out of them.

Brownsnakeeyes
04-25-2005, 06:45 AM
I think that random maps is a great idea. Most people that wouldn't like it are the ones that either cheat or play just a few maps. I think it would test alot of peoples skills at this game. Which is a good thing not a bad one.

And with the revenge idea thats a good one too. That would make it so people would have to learn to play as both. If they did those two things along with the weapon and items glitch this game would be alot better. Of course the cheaters probably wouldn't play as often. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

I-Myth-I
04-25-2005, 02:18 PM
Not knowing a map, hating a map, and being good at a map, are completely different subjects.

In a non bragging manner, im good. But, would i ever play on factory, station, or club house outside of playing with friends? Not a chance. And theres alot of people who feel the same way about maps they hate.

**** losing a few points in ranked, i wouldnt play on factory or station even if it was a random map in a ranked game. Once again, theres alot of people who feel the same way.

Just trust me. Random maps, while a good idea, would be a stupid implementation, and would do nothing but cause problems.

KingdomCOME84
04-27-2005, 03:58 PM
^^^
yo, Ramdom maps and Revenge needs to be on during Ranking games. of couse if you cheat in SC:CT you wouldn't want that however i can say that the majority of people that wants these options fixed are the people who play fair.

thats why they have free games so they change customize their options that seem fit for them. we dont need host to have ability to change maps

HardToExist
04-27-2005, 04:21 PM
I dunno about random maps, but revenge is a must. Random maps would just be annoying personally. There's some maps that people don't know and when you're playing rank and you don't know a map then chances are you're going to lose quite easily. So that, to me, doesn't sound fair. There's also maps that people don't like (Club House for me) and so when that map shows up they will probably leave while in lobby, then you will have to wait for someone else and that would take away from the fun.

What's the big deal with people just playing on a few maps? So? Let them play on those maps, it's not hurting you. If you wanna play on Orphanage then Optimatch search for it, and if there isn't one then make one. It's that simple. Why is everyone else getting bent out of shape that people like certain maps? Make your own game if you don't want to play on those favored maps.

Revenge is good because it's a little known fact that it was my idea to begin with. Before I posted it on this board noone was mentioning it, now it's being mentioned everywhere. I can't tell you how many times I've gone into a ranked game, played as a merc, then was kicked after winning. An auto-revenge system for rank would fix that problem and make sure that everyone gets their chance to play on both sides. If the host doesn't want to play fair then he will be forced to return to lobby after the match and that would cost him a hefty 100 penalty points, making the idea of returning to lobby to boot someone idiotic(10 point win - 100 point penalty = 90 point penalty). Sounds good to me...

My final opinion:
Auto-Revenge = good. Auto-Random Map = not so good.

KingdomCOME84
04-27-2005, 06:01 PM
^^
AND I WILL REPEAT AGAIN, thats why you have free games to practice, learn and do whatever you want. Ranking games are to test your skills as both spies and mercs.

Sorry but it needs Random map change and Revenge on.

HardToExist
04-27-2005, 06:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KingdomCOME84:
^^
AND I WILL REPEAT AGAIN, thats why you have free games to practice, learn and do whatever you want. Ranking games are to test your skills as both spies and mercs.

Sorry but it needs Random map change and Revenge on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offense, but it sounds to me like you have a problem with people who have different opinions than your own.

Look at it this way, if you had auto-random map on then everyone would be annoyed by it just like when Halo 2 did that (random map / random gametype). People who wanted to only play CTF on Coag were poed when they realized they couldnt. There really isn't a need for random maps to be forced. If you want to play a different map every time, ask the host to change it, if he doesn't then find a different game. People enjoy the ability to choose what they like, and since it is on rank people are going to want to play something familiar to them. There's no way to technically cheat just beacuse the host leaves it on a map he likes, so there really isn't a problem with it being a non-random map setup. Think of all the people who will join a game (Warehouse for example) and then once the game is full of people the host changes it to a map that he wants to play on (we will say Factory). Most of those people who joined will say "Oh man, I wanted to play Warehouse. I joined this game for Warehouse." and then after they see that the host isn't changing it back to what they initially joined for they leave. It's gonna be the same way if you add auto-random map to the mix, people are going to join a room for that one map, and when it changes they are going to leave. It will be ten times more frustrating to get a ranked game going with auto-random map than it already is. If you like random map then by all means select it when you make your ranked game room, but not everyone sees it your way.

rikakiah
04-27-2005, 11:19 PM
I agree that forcing a random map will likely create more problems than it would solve.

However, I also think a forced revenge mode should be required for ranked games. Why allow the person to gain ranking as just one team? No points should be awarded until the map is played as both teams. You're always going to have cheaters and dishonorable players, but it seems the single, most frustrating thing I've consistently heard complaints about is people either not being allowed to play spy, or being booted when a discussion about switching teams so they can try as spy comes up. Terms of a ranked game should be as fair as possible--almost by definition, this means playing the map as both teams.

Kocrachon
04-27-2005, 11:31 PM
I want random maps just because I am sick and tired of the same 3 maps, and even if I host, if I dont host one of those 3 maps no one will ever join... so my choice is, A) Play the same maps over and over again or B) sit an hour and a half, litterally, for my server to fill up...

Rampso
04-27-2005, 11:45 PM
MORE SQUAD CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Rhoulette
04-28-2005, 12:00 AM
This is all good stuff so far. Keep giving me good descriptions of your ideas and I will be able to communicate your feedback to the dev team for them to mull over.

Rampso
04-28-2005, 02:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rhoulette:
This is all good stuff so far. Keep giving me good descriptions of your ideas and I will be able to communicate your feedback to the dev team for them to mull over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me give you a couple examples of more squad customization. Maybe have ranks so as people get better they can be better known in their squad. I would also like it if you could make other people leader so not only one person could recruit. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

ZERO9167
04-28-2005, 06:44 AM
In a new patch make revenge and random map for ranking matchs that would make playing ranked alot more fun for every body. It also gives a chance for players to learn all the great maps made and to play spy and merc on them do this and reset the ranks and i would NEVER think of going back to halo2.

Purple_Penguin
04-29-2005, 02:13 AM
instead of an auto-revenge how about a seperate ranking for spy and merc?

some people simply do not like playing the other side of the equation, it's understandable. Just like some people don't like playing certain maps, some don't like playing mercs or spies (I've met a few that don't like being spies)

so say you go into a room where one team has a 4 ranking as spies but only a 1 ranking as mercs. you'll know they most likely wont allow you to play as spies and you can decide before the game starts to leave and look for another room with more like minded players.

besides, if there are seperate ranks then the stat buffers will be a bit more tempted to play the other side. it would be hard to brag about being a level 4 with that 1 right next to it.

ZERO9167
04-29-2005, 05:40 AM
Welll mostly people dont like being spies because they lose and suck at it, so if their forced to play spies they will get alot better soon. Really i dont even think you should be able to see the other peoples gamer tag until after both matchs, and should only be able to join in 2+/- level. It would make the game alot more fun and friendly. But i dont think a patch would be able to not show the gamertags until in game or after.
Oh and purple_penguin they kind already have what your saying, when you join a room you can goto players list and check each other players stats aand it will show you how much games play/won, time played, and points on each side, and if you know how the ranking system works you can tell what level they are on each side

HardToExist
04-29-2005, 08:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Purple_Penguin:
instead of an auto-revenge how about a seperate ranking for spy and merc?

some people simply do not like playing the other side of the equation, it's understandable. Just like some people don't like playing certain maps, some don't like playing mercs or spies (I've met a few that don't like being spies)

so say you go into a room where one team has a 4 ranking as spies but only a 1 ranking as mercs. you'll know they most likely wont allow you to play as spies and you can decide before the game starts to leave and look for another room with more like minded players.

besides, if there are seperate ranks then the stat buffers will be a bit more tempted to play the other side. it would be hard to brag about being a level 4 with that 1 right next to it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OR how about they just make auto-revenge and then people wont be able to brag about being a lvl 4 if they don't play both sides? Plus when you play rank you're basically showing how good you are at Versus, not how good you are as a just a spy/merc. It's supposed to be an overall greatness at the game, so if you're forced to play both sides then you will be ranked accordingly to how well you play at versus, not how well you are as just a spy/merc. Plus having two ranks is kinda redundant since you can already check people's stats...I still don't like the idea of auto-random map (not because I play only one map in ranking, but because I like choice)...

KingdomCOME84
04-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Geeezz.......it would be good at least if ubi announces there making a patch.

KingdomCOME84
05-04-2005, 03:08 PM
bump for ubisoft to read

MentalMars
05-04-2005, 04:26 PM
should there be a option for the random map generator like play only
*Classic maps (the updated versions of Pandora Tomorrow)
*New Maps (The new Chaos Theory Maps)
*All Maps

i would like this feature and some ppl in my friends list becase we only like to play the new maps.
we all played the old maps like millions of times
and some how i think the old maps wheren't designed for the Chaos Theory play style.

rikakiah
05-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Hmmm...separate rankings for Spy and Merc would definitely work. Of course, you'll still have the typical problem of people not getting to play spy when they want to, but at least you'll know what type of player you're dealing with.

However, a forced revenge mode would be easier to implement and still provide a decent average of a gamer's "skill" (tongue in cheek, based on the incredible *cough*cheaters*cough* stats of the top players on the leaderboards). Spy only players would be forced to become at least decent as merc, or live with the averaging of their score.

shabazz5th
05-05-2005, 10:03 AM
This whole "Searching for a party" thing is ridiculous. RANDOM matching making. So what if people don't like the map and bomb out, someone else will take his place. Bungie has a great formula and I beleive that's the way all Multiplayer games should be.

All your problems would be solved. And as for the whole "I only want to be a spy," they should make that random too. Learn how to use them both guys. They both have their pros and cons.

I've created games and waited up to 20 minutes without anyone joining, it's just ridiculous, chances are I had a map that no one wanted or something.

DarKA55ASSIN
05-05-2005, 01:21 PM
yeh i hate that too....people only join if theres 2 or more ppl in the server

KingdomCOME84
05-08-2005, 06:25 PM
i hope ubi reads this

Epicurus_13
05-08-2005, 06:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KingdomCOME84:
i hope ubi reads this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm sure that it will at least be relayed to them in some form. I'll be curious to see what they actually DO implement... there has been a fairly heated discussion here.

As for my own two bits, I support the idea of revenge being mandatory for ranked games. This seems like such a fundamentally desirable feature, I'm a little surprised that it wasn't in the game by default.

A random map feature for ranked games seems good too. I'm wholly in favour of that, because map knowledge is an important measurement of skill in SC, and in a ranked game, allowing map choice to be dictated by the host is a very nasty variable leading to some misleading ranking scores.

Overall, I do think that Bungie's style of matchmaking service is very good - FOR RANKED GAMES. Free games should include these things as options, but not by default. I say, keep free games as they are, and model ranked games after bungie's system to reduce the current metagame tactics that are so easily exploited.

As for questions of in-game glitches, there are a number of things that have been mentioned by others, but I'll restate here to the best of my memory:

-I have heard that it is possible to escape a ledge grab kill, and not due to lag. If this is true, it seems like a very serious bug. I've heard the same about neck grabs, but this seems like a lag issue.

-Spies should not be able to stand on health packs, IMO. The tactic of standing on a health pack and jumping on your opponent's head to knock them out is no longer taught to CIA field agents, and is very outmoded.
Plus it's cheap. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-there is a nice video of someone making themselves fall two feet through the floor and walk around with only their torso aboveground. Run a search for the word "midget" and you'll find the thread.

... annnnd more, but I'm worn out.

rikakiah
05-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Epi, appearantly, the NSA is behind the times and haven't upgraded their training tactics as the CIA did... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

KingdomCOME84
05-11-2005, 03:28 PM
revenge and Random map are already options in free game, i hope it wont be hard to implement in ranking games

Wind_777
05-12-2005, 04:43 PM
I posted this on a dif post with the same subject but here they are cut pasted and edited.

3on3 would be really nice if they re-did like hospital and added a level. They can also re-do plaza and add another secter so 4 secters and 3 mercs 3 spys. Also on levles like warhouse 1 spy and 1 merc per sector, make the game 5min long and 2live for spy and 3 lives for merc this would make you more dependent on your partener.It would be best 2 out of 3

Motiontrackes they should stay the same if anything thought a battery should be made allowing you to use it for 30sec followed by a an auto recharge. On Emf I would like to see that you dont light up when you have your gun draw so if you want to fire a sticky or just a gas you would not light up. But you would light up when your recharging your battery for the gun or for your camo this would be a lot better.
You should carry 5 flares and be able to reload from ammo box or backpack where 5 are. the spys should be able to pick 5 or 7 Grenades any number of the 3 4smoke2flash1chaft would be what i would carry. You could also go back to spawn were a blue ammo box is with your ammo. You should only have 3 stickys also and be able to switch inbetween them.
The green grenade should retrun but htis time if a spy hits it they have 10sec before they are put to sleep this might be a little powerful but its nothing that you would not have in the realworld. The chemically can go throught your suit and skin making eveything blurry atleast it depends if you just touched it with you arm or you ran througt the whole thing.
Specials you can pick 1 of 3 extra ammo, speed or life both are for spy and merc and you only get one. So if your the decoy you get extra ammo but you can only pick 2 of your 4 equipment or 1. If you whant to run fast you get speed and run like 1 or 2 more mph faster mercs should be about 1 to
1-1/2. Life you would get 125%
Spys should also do about 1/8 of the mercs life from an elbo hit so you could kill a merc by hitting him like 8 times or 10 times if he has extra health.
As for your guys idias, i thinkg random would be nice but instead you could say, i dont want to play this map and htis map and it will not play thouse 2 maps. AutoR should be there but a decline should also be made so if you want to play mercs again you can decline to switch. You would need 3 out of 4 people to do this. More maps would be nice. Also like squad games you should be able to set up freindly games were its you and a freind and another team. You can make it like co-op wher it takes you to your freinds list and sends him a message asking him if he wants to be your partner. Once you have a parter you would automatically look for another group and play a random map exept the 2 that you picked as not to be picked. This would fix the problem were people make servers in french or chines or what ever and make it fair.

Wind_777
05-12-2005, 04:44 PM
I posted this on a dif post with the same subject but here they are cut pasted and edited.

[quote]3on3 would be really nice if they re-did like hospital and added a level. They can also re-do plaza and add another secter so 4 secters and 3 mercs 3 spys. Also on levles like warhouse 1 spy and 1 merc per sector, make the game 5min long and 2live for spy and 3 lives for merc this would make you more dependent on your partener.It would be best 2 out of 3

Motiontrackes they should stay the same if anything thought a battery should be made allowing you to use it for 30sec followed by a an auto recharge. On Emf I would like to see that you dont light up when you have your gun draw so if you want to fire a sticky or just a gas you would not light up. But you would light up when your recharging your battery for the gun or for your camo this would be a lot better.
You should carry 5 flares and be able to reload from ammo box or backpack where 5 are. the spys should be able to pick 5 or 7 Grenades any number of the 3 4smoke2flash1chaft would be what i would carry. You could also go back to spawn were a blue ammo box is with your ammo. You should only have 3 stickys also and be able to switch inbetween them.
The green grenade should retrun but htis time if a spy hits it they have 10sec before they are put to sleep this might be a little powerful but its nothing that you would not have in the realworld. The chemically can go throught your suit and skin making eveything blurry atleast it depends if you just touched it with you arm or you ran througt the whole thing.
Specials you can pick 1 of 3 extra ammo, speed or life both are for spy and merc and you only get one. So if your the decoy you get extra ammo but you can only pick 2 of your 4 equipment or 1. If you whant to run fast you get speed and run like 1 or 2 more mph faster mercs should be about 1 to
1-1/2. Life you would get 125%
Spys should also do about 1/8 of the mercs life from an elbo hit so you could kill a merc by hitting him like 8 times or 10 times if he has extra health. cant think of anymore for now.[quote]

KingdomCOME84
05-12-2005, 05:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As for your guys ideas, i thinkg random would be nice but instead you could say, i dont want to play this map and htis map and it will not play thouse 2 maps.

AutoR should be there but a decline should also be made so if you want to play mercs again you can decline to switch. You would need 3 out of 4 people to do this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

^^those above ideas dont make any sense, whats the point of declining maps. so in a Random map order of ophanage, factory, rivermall from Example. if i decline the orphanage and the other team declines the other two, how would Random map work? you just dont know what your talking about.

as far as your Gameplay changes Ideas(3 vs 3, phospurus gernades having concussion on spies)these ideas changes the gameplay too much. leave the gameplay changes up to the dev's. it's like me biasing my idea of spies should have pistol so spies could camp in the shadow and shoot mercs to death, poping mercs on there heads.

Wind_777
05-12-2005, 07:21 PM
What i mean was, this is about the first one. Out of all the maps you can take make a check mark next to a level like club house and factory and then you would not play those 2 maps. Warcraft3 did that kind of thing.
What i mean with the AutoR is that if you dont want to play another game like someone has to go or you want to change level but keep the spys-spys and mercs-mercs. Two games last 20min thats a lot of time you might have to go somewere i offten find my self having to leave but able to spend 2 more min or 4 to finnsh the game im on.
SC cant support 3 on 3 thats why 2 on 2 lags it showed mostly on PT not as much on CT. But in the next game that could be a game type 3 on 3 or classic. The gameplay would not change in level like hospital where theres still 1 merc per level. This might offset the game by power a bit when all 3 spys are on the same floor. As for the greenG and its abilitys the smoke last 5 sec its really there to trap the spy in an area so he does not run. If he does but bearlly touches it his vision blures for a moment if he funs stait trought it its will put him asleep in 10sec. Thats enought time to get into a vent and take a nap. Its not that powerful and will be used instead of things like tazer or flares. Also were are the concussionG they dont do dmg but make the spy or merc knocked out for a few sec..

Epicurus_13
05-13-2005, 12:31 AM
I'd like to see the glitches fixed, and a bungie-style format for ranked games.

Wow, that was easy.

KingdomCOME84
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
i hope we get a patch at the time the new maps get released. hopfully Random map and revenge should be in there at the very least

KingdomCOME84
05-21-2005, 10:51 AM
I'm pretty happy were getting new maps, i hope it includes a patch too

Epicurus_13
05-21-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm pretty happy were getting new maps, i hope it includes a patch too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too - it's been long enough now, that patch is needed.

Buder08
05-21-2005, 09:37 PM
It would be cool if you could customize your equipment for every map in the main menu, so you dont have to change it right before a game and so you dont forget.

Epicurus_13
05-21-2005, 09:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Buder08:
It would be cool if you could customize your equipment for every map in the main menu, so you dont have to change it right before a game and so you dont forget. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree! In fact, you stole my idea!

Well, I guess that's a good sign. (And I know you came up with it on your own)

KingdomCOME84
05-31-2005, 04:40 PM
So is ubi gonna do anything about this