PDA

View Full Version : Login Problems ?

Spiritoflakota
12-15-2004, 05:37 PM
I've been trying to login in to eq , it's now 12.40am and I still can't. Patcher runs fine, but when I enter my usename and passwrod it just hangs on the logging into server window. And the ubisoft logo after the eula has disappeared (significant?). I can never get to the server select screen. I've run a ping trace and there's no latency and 0% packet loss.

Spiritoflakota
12-15-2004, 05:37 PM
I've been trying to login in to eq , it's now 12.40am and I still can't. Patcher runs fine, but when I enter my usename and passwrod it just hangs on the logging into server window. And the ubisoft logo after the eula has disappeared (significant?). I can never get to the server select screen. I've run a ping trace and there's no latency and 0% packet loss.

markxxxyx
12-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Been having the same thing for nearly 5 hours (time now nearly 1am GMT)

Servers were due up at 8PM GMT (9 hour patch time)

I was told by on line chat support that its server congestion, what a load of tosh that is.

i wish someone would treat us as customers and give decent product and support and also why does a patch start at 3am PDT? so we (Europeans) lose a full day of play? Start the patches at midnight PDT thats plenty late enough, so maybe just once i might get to play on patch day afterwards !