PDA

View Full Version : Crashes to Desktop.

rthefley
03-17-2005, 07:39 AM
I tried to return the product but was told I could not as it had been open. I have sales ticket. Is their a number I can call to get refund? Silent Hunter 3 crashes to desktop for both my friend and I after a few minutes regardless what we are doing. We have two different systems. Rushed product? We are not very happy. He returned Brothers In Arms for refund he was so pissed.

rthefley
03-17-2005, 07:39 AM
I tried to return the product but was told I could not as it had been open. I have sales ticket. Is their a number I can call to get refund? Silent Hunter 3 crashes to desktop for both my friend and I after a few minutes regardless what we are doing. We have two different systems. Rushed product? We are not very happy. He returned Brothers In Arms for refund he was so pissed.

Slingn
03-18-2005, 10:22 AM
lol, welcome to the forums. SO the games 's bad , right? No way you and yourt buddy have system issue huh. Oh well, back the the playstation with you. Enjoy it, PC gaming just may not be your ticket

Sinclair07_fr
03-19-2005, 02:29 AM
Slingn don't be so sarcastic. I also encounter many CTD's but since I changed my video drivers (back to 71.81 WHQL) and I activated my onboard sound chip, CTD's are far less frequent, about 2/hour. So I have to save very oftenly, which is quite painful without a quick save fonction. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Haraz
03-19-2005, 09:34 AM
Hello
I've encountered ctds and resolved them reducind sound material acceleration.
Hope it helps
@+

Ioandar
03-19-2005, 01:19 PM
It sounds strange but since I start the games from the autostart-window and NOT from the desktop-icon I get NO CTDs anymore. Wicked!??!