PDA

View Full Version : Lan Multiplayer problem

kosiam
12-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Hello everyone, two of us at the same house are trying to connect for multiplayer over the lan. Either one of us can create a game, but neither one can see the created game. I searched the forums, went through the agony of registering (ubisoft techies are duds - your registration process is bugged) and hope someone can relay some helpful information on things to check. I shouldnt need to open ports since we are not using the internet at all, but I did go ahead and tell my 2wire router to open the listed ports. We both have version 1.4 installed. All other games have always worked right off for lan multiplayer. Thanks for any help at all.

kosiam
12-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Hello everyone, two of us at the same house are trying to connect for multiplayer over the lan. Either one of us can create a game, but neither one can see the created game. I searched the forums, went through the agony of registering (ubisoft techies are duds - your registration process is bugged) and hope someone can relay some helpful information on things to check. I shouldnt need to open ports since we are not using the internet at all, but I did go ahead and tell my 2wire router to open the listed ports. We both have version 1.4 installed. All other games have always worked right off for lan multiplayer. Thanks for any help at all.

superwutze
12-30-2007, 09:21 AM
same here, i tried with vpn, vlan, tunnels and at last physical shared lans, without firewalls and all. no chance, don't know why but very sad about it.