PDA

View Full Version : (PS3)Ping indicator on matchmaking lobby

Funkyhunk_
07-22-2008, 11:42 PM
COME ON! please put some ping/connection indicator on the matchmaking lobby when we search for games. Its very frustrating already trying each host and joining their game only to find out you have a red/bad connection with them. COME ON. I spend more time looking for good hosts rather than playing the game itself. I am sure i am speaking for all the ps3 players about this problem. COME ON UBI. it's really not funny anymore when we kept on asking about this feature and it's not included in the patch. COME ON!

Funkyhunk_
07-22-2008, 11:42 PM
COME ON! please put some ping/connection indicator on the matchmaking lobby when we search for games. Its very frustrating already trying each host and joining their game only to find out you have a red/bad connection with them. COME ON. I spend more time looking for good hosts rather than playing the game itself. I am sure i am speaking for all the ps3 players about this problem. COME ON UBI. it's really not funny anymore when we kept on asking about this feature and it's not included in the patch. COME ON!

Lethal1940
07-23-2008, 12:22 AM
It isn't much better on the PC.
We get a few pings but most show "-"
Many of those connections work, but you don't know until you connect.