PDA

View Full Version : Help with ubi login please!

H34dW0RX
10-17-2004, 04:56 AM
Hi, i used to play raven shield online a lot, but went through a stage of not using it for a while and then reformatting my PC.
Ive reinstalled raven shield and just bought athena sword addon as i want to get back into the game again, but my ubi login wont work.
I cant quite remember my last login and i have changed email addy since then so i have just gone on to ubi.com and signed up again.
I have activated it by clicking it on the link in the email i have received and can log in to ubis site using my new details, but i cant get online with it in the game. All i get is 'could not log in to ubi.com'

Please help. I know its not my firewall blocking or anything so its deffo a problem with the game/ubi.

Any help gratefully recieved.

H34dW0RX
10-17-2004, 04:56 AM
Hi, i used to play raven shield online a lot, but went through a stage of not using it for a while and then reformatting my PC.
Ive reinstalled raven shield and just bought athena sword addon as i want to get back into the game again, but my ubi login wont work.
I cant quite remember my last login and i have changed email addy since then so i have just gone on to ubi.com and signed up again.
I have activated it by clicking it on the link in the email i have received and can log in to ubis site using my new details, but i cant get online with it in the game. All i get is 'could not log in to ubi.com'

Please help. I know its not my firewall blocking or anything so its deffo a problem with the game/ubi.

Any help gratefully recieved.

Ofcr_Lawless
10-18-2004, 09:02 AM
Hate to say it but I still think it is your router or firewall.

The name and password you used to post in this forum should work just fine.