PDA

View Full Version : problem in online play

TwinDude937
10-09-2004, 03:37 PM
i was wondering... i play with a bunch of german guys online like every day and just recently we have all been haveing problems with AS like it freezes or it just doesn't work in the first place. these problems are only with online play and we have them no mater what server we go on. i was wondering if anyone else is haveing these problems and if so what to do about them also i think it might have something to do with updates from microsoft because we all have windows xp and we all download updates daley. please post your replies

thank you

TwinDude937
10-09-2004, 03:37 PM
i was wondering... i play with a bunch of german guys online like every day and just recently we have all been haveing problems with AS like it freezes or it just doesn't work in the first place. these problems are only with online play and we have them no mater what server we go on. i was wondering if anyone else is haveing these problems and if so what to do about them also i think it might have something to do with updates from microsoft because we all have windows xp and we all download updates daley. please post your replies

thank you