PDA

View Full Version : A new suggestion

Coco_Bongo
07-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Let me start off by saying, I'm enjoying the new maps that Ubi has given us, the players, it really kept me playing this game and I think it has welcomed new ones as well.

But, on that note, I would like to suggest something that has been bothering me and other players.

Ubisoft should release a quick update that would give us back the t-shirt, the option to wear the ballistic face mask and night-vision goggles together, and add a few more colors to the custom camo color palette.

Thank you for your time.

Want2Snipe
07-25-2008, 10:27 AM
YES, YES... That is all we need!!!

Really UBI, if I get my T-shirt back I promise to never dizz you again!

neilthecellist
07-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Sarcasm FTW!

The PC version has no players... and I'm still not able to connect.

You know what's funny? My ISP is Comcast, which Ubisoft was more than happy to advertise in their game as the password to the first "secret" map (Comcast Faster). And yet I couldn't connect to any online games with versions 1.01 - 1.02... Now I just don't want to go online period. Hamachi online = less lag.

Lethal1940
07-28-2008, 09:22 AM
What new maps??

One was a make over, and the other 2 were darkened versions that we already had!!!

IF Ubisoft can get a few more companies to advertise in their maps, maybe they will be able to afford to pay someone to fix Vegas 2!!!

Tacamo
07-28-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Want2Snipe:
YES, YES... That is all we need!!!

Really UBI, if I get my T-shirt back I promise to never dizz you again!
Red bandana and M60 sans t-shirt FTW!

SS.I-KilleR-I
07-30-2008, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by neilthecellist:
Sarcasm FTW!

The PC version has no players... and I'm still not able to connect.

You know what's funny? My ISP is Comcast, which Ubisoft was more than happy to advertise in their game as the password to the first "secret" map (Comcast Faster). And yet I couldn't connect to any online games with versions 1.01 - 1.02... Now I just don't want to go online period. Hamachi online = less lag.

give me the info on xfire or something i will play on hamachi with you xfire = rocky61879