PDA

View Full Version : Evil Though - What if UBI includes a GRAW with Lockdown

chilly-willy
02-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Here's an evil though. What if UBI includes a GRAW demo on the Lockdown CD/DVD? Do you think it would boost sales? I'm buying Lockdown anyway but I gather many are not.

Someone would rip if off the media anyway and post it to usenet or peer to peer so probably wont happen.

chilly-willy
02-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Here's an evil though. What if UBI includes a GRAW demo on the Lockdown CD/DVD? Do you think it would boost sales? I'm buying Lockdown anyway but I gather many are not.

Someone would rip if off the media anyway and post it to usenet or peer to peer so probably wont happen.

SG_DEVIL
02-11-2006, 10:17 AM
LOCKDOWN in my opnion is a waste of time, even if you get it from p2p. The demo was a complete CHEATER fest, anyway indoor game is not my type of game. I think Ubi did shoot well in the dark but they only hurted the target. Some game makers guess that all customers got cockroach blood in the vein. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

chilly-willy
02-11-2006, 10:30 AM
SG_DEVIL,

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

I think I understand what your trying to say but I'm not sure. I think you might be translating
into english from another language. Your responce to me reminded me of a funny exchange in the movie Something About Mary. The part your reponce reminded me of is in BOLD.
I'm not trying to flame you here or anything, it's just what it remoinded me of.

Hitchhiker: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?

Ted: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.

Hitchhiker: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.

Ted: Right. Yes. OK, alright. I see where you're going.

Hitchhiker: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?

Ted: I would go for the 7.

Hitchhiker: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.

Ted: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?

Hitchhiker: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".

Ted: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?

[Hitchhiker convulses]

Hitchhiker: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.

Ted: That - good point.

Hitchhiker: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Ted: Why?

Hitchhiker: 'Cause you're ****in' fired!

SG_DEVIL
02-11-2006, 10:50 AM
LMAO!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif very nice explanation and you realy got what I tried to say.