PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft deserves a huge thank you !!!

T-rav27
08-14-2009, 09:40 PM
There are a thousand ways they could have screwed up this game (and im not a huge fan of the rabbids), but I just looked at the new trailer and i'm very impressed, also i would like to go ahead and be the first to say that i think this game will be better than Smash Bros.

tejupilco87
08-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by T-rav27:
There are a thousand ways they could have screwed up this game (and im not a huge fan of the rabbids), but I just looked at the new trailer and i'm very impressed, also i would like to go ahead and be the first to say that i think this game will be better than Smash Bros. I agree Ubisoft spent almost a year making this game!!!!! and everything about it is unique!!!! 14 levels only a few but wow!!!!!

Timothy2035
08-15-2009, 02:04 PM
I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY...THANK YOU UBISOFT FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWESOME LOOKING TMNT GAME! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Your Prince of Persia games are awesome too.

Jonas_
08-15-2009, 02:42 PM
I try to keep the hype down. I do don't actually think this game looks like it's gonna be really good, but we'll see when I buy it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out to be better than Brawl though :/

the_shredder_21
08-15-2009, 04:45 PM
THANKS UBISOFT!!!!!!!

Kooichi-kun
08-16-2009, 01:18 AM
Oi, oi let's not get confused here. Ubisoft Is publishing the game, not developing it. I'd be thanking the Game Arts team for making such an awesome game ^ ^ But of course, I'm thanking Ubisoft for taking the time and effort to find a great game developer and hooking up with Mirage Studio to help create such a wonderful TMNT game for us fans :] Instead of some mediocre licensed game.

LordTerminal
08-16-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm withholding thanks until I play it myself and see if it's good. Or at least read some reviews first.

I do appreciate Game Arts for actually making a new TMNT-based fighter. Smash Bros. clone or not.

shinigamihedge
08-16-2009, 06:41 PM
Well, TMNT already had its hand as a Street Fighter II clone, and some other type of fighters...

So they had to make it go Smash Bros. at some point, right?

For that... thank you, Game Arts! And thank you too, Ubisoft, for publishing it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

blackandblue85
08-16-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm not thanking Ubisoft yet. The trailer is good an all, but I'll thank them when the roster is complete - if it's worth thanking them.

Peachrocks
08-17-2009, 06:56 AM
We can thank them for giving us something look forward to, but until it's released and proven, I don't think its right or fair to thank them for this yet :P.

TheNinjinister
08-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Bah. They're giving their all to make a new TMNT game. They deserve thanks just for the effort

JK8yone
08-17-2009, 02:12 PM
I think the roster is already worth thanking them for. If they stopped now and added no one else, I'd still buy this game. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

DOS_Turtle
08-17-2009, 02:16 PM
i'll have to agree with JK8yone. everybody REALLY important is already in there. like i said in another thread, everything following now is a bonus.

RedTurtle
08-17-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks to both companies and the people behind the scenes. I am just glad that we are receiving a video game in memory of these turtles. Not only that, but we are receiving bits and pieces from their entire history. Comics, 80s show, 2003 cartoon, and even old video games ("My Toe!"). Thanks guys for bringing a very broad fan base together to celebrate.