PDA

View Full Version : I don't care about Ubisofts stand on new content...give us more!

flaco25ml
10-30-2007, 10:09 PM
I know...read the faqs no more content. But we deserve more as loyal Rainbow Six followers. With the growing frustration and bordem with Halo 3 and the upcoming GRAW2 maps, following COD4, we need an alternative. Am I the only one that feels that way? And the new games are rushing in after COD4. America's Army, Army of Two, Assasins Creed, the list goes on. We pay way too much money for games for the same old content. Give us what we want....more content!!

flaco25ml
10-30-2007, 10:09 PM
I know...read the faqs no more content. But we deserve more as loyal Rainbow Six followers. With the growing frustration and bordem with Halo 3 and the upcoming GRAW2 maps, following COD4, we need an alternative. Am I the only one that feels that way? And the new games are rushing in after COD4. America's Army, Army of Two, Assasins Creed, the list goes on. We pay way too much money for games for the same old content. Give us what we want....more content!!

SKSkareKrow
10-30-2007, 11:09 PM
I'd like them to work on a new game rather than content for a buggy one.

AKAwinner
10-31-2007, 05:51 AM
Just play a different game. A lot of good games out there now. Once the new maps come out for GRAW2 then thats where I'll be heading. They are getting new campaign missions which is really cool.

Army of Two got delayed and now comes out in March

sr_al1en
11-02-2007, 12:49 PM
ubi is a joke, I just played that Americas army and its disgusting looks like a cheap old xbox fps. I liked the gameplay for RSV but the graphics were weak, I wonder wtf is going with this company nowadays? They better pick it up cause almost everybody is putting out better quality games than them.

nyy65
11-03-2007, 12:34 AM
I agree. The quality of Ubisoft made products is quite disappointing and I hope they pick things up or else they will lose even more customers. AA looks and feels terrible. They should be ashamed of themselves to put something like that in todays market...

Mr.Hanky2005
11-03-2007, 07:20 AM
AA is great I don't know what you guys are talking about. Yea, it has a some problems, but every game does. Anyway, this is not the place to discuss AA if you wish to do so, use the AA forum.