PDA

View Full Version : FIX:Enchanted weapon residue

Arganius
01-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Alot of people have been having a problem where a residue for enchanted weapons show up on their screen. Normally this stuff shows when the weapon moves. It goes away really fast and the bug makes it stick. Its hard to fight orc's when your screen in covered in his stuff. Heres how to fix it, and im posting this because Arkane must have their hands full with all this stuff.

First go to options, keyboard, advanced and set the console on. Open the console now (`) and type in "Flush" without the quotations. If you were ingame alot of textures will be replaced with white ones.

I DID NOT BREAK DARK MESSIAH!

Simply quit of your game to the main menu (i Don't remember if there a button in the pause menu to do it but if not kill yourself and do it with the prompt). Load back and TADA! I make it a habit to do it every time i start it up. To do this its also simple. I'll tell you how:

Go to your dark messiah folder and there should be a CFG folder. Create a text file called "autoexec.cfg" again without quotations. Put in it "Flush" again without quotations. Now whenever it starts it will do the command. Any other commands you find you can put in there.

Arganius
01-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Alot of people have been having a problem where a residue for enchanted weapons show up on their screen. Normally this stuff shows when the weapon moves. It goes away really fast and the bug makes it stick. Its hard to fight orc's when your screen in covered in his stuff. Heres how to fix it, and im posting this because Arkane must have their hands full with all this stuff.

First go to options, keyboard, advanced and set the console on. Open the console now (`) and type in "Flush" without the quotations. If you were ingame alot of textures will be replaced with white ones.

I DID NOT BREAK DARK MESSIAH!

Simply quit of your game to the main menu (i Don't remember if there a button in the pause menu to do it but if not kill yourself and do it with the prompt). Load back and TADA! I make it a habit to do it every time i start it up. To do this its also simple. I'll tell you how:

Go to your dark messiah folder and there should be a CFG folder. Create a text file called "autoexec.cfg" again without quotations. Put in it "Flush" again without quotations. Now whenever it starts it will do the command. Any other commands you find you can put in there.