PDA

View Full Version : New assassin for revelations

roostersrule2
05-14-2011, 02:30 AM
http://www.gamebandits.com/blo...eiled-in-revelations (http://www.gamebandits.com/blog/2011/05/14/assassins-creed-revelations-new-character-to-be-unveiled-in-revelations) don't know if it's true or not as it dosent talk much about the new charchter

an-assassin
05-14-2011, 02:46 AM
lol THEY FAIL!!!!!!!!!

never look at that website again

A new assassin is intruduced in every NUMBERED sequel.

AC1: altair
AC2, ACB, ACR: Ezio
AC3: new assassin

have those guys ever heard about ACB?

ajl992008
05-14-2011, 03:37 AM
lol yh i read this too, when i saw the title i thought all it meant is that at the edn of the game they rev eal who the new assassin is and the new setting, they r such a FAIL lol.

TorQue1988
05-14-2011, 03:47 AM
He totally misunderstood what Amancio said...he is definitely not a fan of the franchise.

BeCk41
05-14-2011, 04:16 AM
I hope we get to play a different character! I love Ezio but the same character for three games gets pretty old really quick. I love you Ezio, but go away now!!! NEXT NEW STAR ASSASSIN!

gsosolidk
05-14-2011, 04:40 AM
They put a lot of effort in to developing Ezio, remember when the AC2 trailer came out and it wasn't Altair? Not everyone was over the moon, it took a lot of hard work and character building for us to accept and then develop an attachment to Ezio. So it must be as hard for them to let go as it is for us.
A new character would need that all over again! And this time, he'll be compared to TWO assassins, and that by nostalgic fans!

And besides, Altair is featuring too in ACR so it's not all Ezio.

Edit: And I guess kind of getting us tired of Ezio and Altair would make it easier for us to accept the new assassin! Imagine ACB was a new assassin? It would have been hard to accept, having seen Ezio grow up (literally).

roostersrule2
05-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by TorQue1988:
He totally misunderstood what Amancio said...he is definitely not a fan of the franchise. don't know if your talking to me or the person who wrote the new assassin thing but I'm a huge fan of the AC series and not just because of the stabby stabby but because of the story line

JonnyQuickShot
05-14-2011, 05:31 PM
The article could have been mistakenly talking about the new assassin's in Constantinople.