PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for a new script

TX-WarHawk
08-25-2004, 02:10 AM
As most of us know, when joining a server, there's a big possibility that one team will have more pilots than the other. Yesterday I was in a server where, as red, my side had about 4-5 pilots the whole time, while, the blue side had 2 times this number (sometimes even 3). I'm by no means a tech expert, I don't have a clue on how scripts like FBDaemon were done,but if there's such an expert available, I genltly ask that person if it's possible to create a script that doesn't allow teams to have more than 1 pilot as excess, a la America's Army, hope it's possible seeing as we already have ping auto-kick and plane/pilot count.

TX-WarHawk
08-25-2004, 02:10 AM
As most of us know, when joining a server, there's a big possibility that one team will have more pilots than the other. Yesterday I was in a server where, as red, my side had about 4-5 pilots the whole time, while, the blue side had 2 times this number (sometimes even 3). I'm by no means a tech expert, I don't have a clue on how scripts like FBDaemon were done,but if there's such an expert available, I genltly ask that person if it's possible to create a script that doesn't allow teams to have more than 1 pilot as excess, a la America's Army, hope it's possible seeing as we already have ping auto-kick and plane/pilot count.