PDA

View Full Version : Quick fix for lockdown!

Frankrul
02-23-2006, 09:43 AM
I found this quick fix for lockdown. First, launch lockdown, then tab out to windows, take out the lockdown cd, and put in RVS disc 2.
When the autorun menu comes up, hit play. Then quickly hit ctrl-alt-del and end task on rainbowsix lockdown. Then once you get into RVS, go to multiplayer and join anyserver listed as *BESTOFTHEBEST*. Seriously, BOB has completely revitalized RVS. I've been playing RVS a few hours a week since it launched and this feels completely fresh. New maps, restriction kits that force you to use new tactics, teamwork.. basically everything lockdown isn't. It's ridiculously hard and will make you a better player...

Lockdown is a shooter on rails, it seriously feels about 1 step away from "time crisis". What about the trailer a few months back promising the game having being redesigned with the haerdcore PC gamer in mind, slow gameplay etc etc? This game, as is.. sucks. I won't buy GRAW and if it's any good, I'll trade in lockdown for credit to get it.

SODsniper
02-23-2006, 10:03 AM
I can personally vouch for the fact that people are really doing some amazing stuff for RvS.

New and exciting locations and maps, new toys to play with and entire new concepts in game play.

In the coming months, RvS fans are going to see some pretty amazing things come out.

lambchop44
02-24-2006, 11:24 AM
I'm confused.
Why this crazy ordeal with putting LD in first then using the task manager to switch out?

WHY?

Lambchop44