PDA

View Full Version : Trade you gamer ID tags

HorrorGuns
04-23-2005, 04:14 PM
This is my first post so i would like to say hi. I'm horror guns! how ya doing? (i've searched for a topic like this one and haven't found one. so forgive me if i'm repeating someone)
Now, I find it difficult to find good to people to play the CO OP mode with. Either they go in all guns blazng and they get themselves killed or they don't stay online long enough to finish the missions. Now obviously if you post on this forum you are a fan of splinter cell and would like to play against someone who likes as much as you. So i propose that we make a list of people and their gamer ID's so that we can get together and play the CO OP mode with people that we know and trust isn't gonna do anything stupid.

My ID is "Horror Guns"
Without the speech marks

HorrorGuns
04-23-2005, 04:14 PM
This is my first post so i would like to say hi. I'm horror guns! how ya doing? (i've searched for a topic like this one and haven't found one. so forgive me if i'm repeating someone)
Now, I find it difficult to find good to people to play the CO OP mode with. Either they go in all guns blazng and they get themselves killed or they don't stay online long enough to finish the missions. Now obviously if you post on this forum you are a fan of splinter cell and would like to play against someone who likes as much as you. So i propose that we make a list of people and their gamer ID's so that we can get together and play the CO OP mode with people that we know and trust isn't gonna do anything stupid.

My ID is "Horror Guns"
Without the speech marks

turbulent_jay
04-24-2005, 03:51 PM
mine is Turbulent Jay

NuJerzEDevil
04-24-2005, 06:08 PM
nujerzedevil