PDA

View Full Version : OFF TOPIC* Best games out on 360 now

BlazingDevil
11-19-2007, 03:58 PM
i think its Halo 3,Mass Effect, Assasin's Creed, and Gears of War theres prolly more but i cant remember

teamliquid
11-19-2007, 04:04 PM
i disagree, Fight night, fear, orange box(halflife), and world series of poker

Drethen
11-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by teamliquid:

F.E.A.R. sucked. FIGHT NIGHT was boring. HALO 3's campaign was disappointing, Assassin's Creed is Above average but after you get achievements (and it doesn't take to long) theres no replay, it would be better if it had online co-op / Vs. Mass Effect might be ok, we'll see. World Series Of Poker, okay, pretty decent game.

paladin_andrson
11-20-2007, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Drethen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teamliquid:

F.E.A.R. sucked. FIGHT NIGHT was boring. HALO 3's campaign was disappointing, Assassin's Creed is Above average but after you get achievements (and it doesn't take to long) theres no replay, it would be better if it had online co-op / Vs. Mass Effect might be ok, we'll see. World Series Of Poker, okay, pretty decent game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would say maybe da BIoshock game, call of duty 4, stranglehold, elder scrolls iv: oblivion and mass effect (it aint out here in da u.k yet but by the time you read dis it probably will be)

Zeon636
11-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Drethen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teamliquid:

F.E.A.R. sucked. FIGHT NIGHT was boring. HALO 3's campaign was disappointing, Assassin's Creed is Above average but after you get achievements (and it doesn't take to long) theres no replay, it would be better if it had online co-op / Vs. Mass Effect might be ok, we'll see. World Series Of Poker, okay, pretty decent game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FEAR did not suck. And it was WAY better on the PC.

Halo 3 (and Halo in general) is really REALLY overrated (ie. and average shooter with a huge effing hype train built behind it). Gears of War is also overrated but to a lesser extent.

My picks would be the following (in order):

Mass Effect, BioShock, Oblivion, GoW, Assassin's Creed.

(ie. buy mass effect if you have half a brain http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

paladin_andrson
11-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Zeon636:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drethen:

FEAR did not suck. And it was WAY better on the PC.

Halo 3 (and Halo in general) is really REALLY overrated (ie. and average shooter with a huge effing hype train built behind it). Gears of War is also overrated but to a lesser extent.

My picks would be the following (in order):

Mass Effect, BioShock, Oblivion, GoW, Assassin's Creed.

(ie. buy mass effect if you have half a brain http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am buyin da limited collectors edition of MASS EFFECT in a few dayz...

xNinjaxx
11-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
Gears of War(never gets old)

soon to come in 2008

Soul Caliber 4
Mortal Combat
Resident Evil 5
Devil May Cry

ANullinTurkHors
11-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by xNinjaxx:
Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
Gears of War(never gets old)

soon to come in 2008

Soul Caliber 4
Mortal Combat
Resident Evil 5
Devil May Cry

you know i was thinkin about just pointing out that devil may cry 4 and resident evil 5 werent exclusive to 360, but heck you're right....The 360 is alwasy the best place and the place better off with the multi formats.

ANullinTurkHors
11-20-2007, 01:09 PM
i'm alucard, no i'm alucard, no I'M ALUCARD

ixchaozxi
11-20-2007, 01:58 PM
mass effect will just be like all the other hyped up single player games ie. bishock, assassins creed etc. play it once and ur never gonna play again

GoW is really good

Halo is too hyped and even though i play it alot and am fan of the series...dont beleive the hype...

p.s BUNGIE SUCKS

Tru_Warrior
11-20-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by BlazingDevil:
i think its Halo 3,Mass Effect, Assasin's Creed, and Gears of War theres prolly more but i cant remember

Best games on 360 atm?

it sure as hell isnt Rise of a Ninja >_>

Zeon636
11-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ixchaozxi:
mass effect will just be like all the other hyped up single player games ie. bishock, assassins creed etc. play it once and ur never gonna play again

GoW is really good

Halo is too hyped and even though i play it alot and am fan of the series...dont beleive the hype...

p.s BUNGIE SUCKS

CHAOZ:
Not really. Mass Effect is already getting ridiculously good reviews across the board. It's not quite like "those other single-player games" because it is 30+ hours long and made by RPG juggernaut BioWare! Apparently the game is not without a few flaws, but I'm extremely syked to play it later this week.