PDA

View Full Version : i know the rules but...

believeinchaos
03-14-2005, 05:27 PM
could someone please tell me how you put on an animated sig? thanks. i know that this isn't really related to scct but could someone tell me please? thanks

believeinchaos
03-14-2005, 05:27 PM
could someone please tell me how you put on an animated sig? thanks. i know that this isn't really related to scct but could someone tell me please? thanks

Retard-Redneck
03-14-2005, 05:28 PM
well if you dont know how, then mostlikely you wont beable to make one hehe, most people i know use flash then upload it to a website.

cooldude6681
03-14-2005, 05:38 PM
or a .gif file with a .gif editor. that should work too.

f16cxv
03-14-2005, 05:56 PM
use Adobe photo shop, and follow these instructions:
I use adobe photoshop 2.0, but I've heard about others, so, first what you have to do get you base layer 9just like any other layer but your gonna use this one to control off of) next is go to the top of the options bar (top bar) and go to "layer, duplicate layer" then change what you want and do again, the only thing is, when you want to animate, you go to the "save floppy" and click on the button to the right, this is a "save floppy" but it has a globe in front, the nput it on "GIF" and check the "animate" button, and down lower select the "loop" icon, then you'll see an icon below that, it should be your internet icon I.E. internet explorer, or that kind of thing, click it to see how it turned out, click "OK" at the top of the save box to save, canccel to change...enjoy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HardToExist
03-14-2005, 10:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by f16cxv:
use Adobe photo shop, and follow these instructions:
I use adobe photoshop 2.0, but I've heard about others, so, first what you have to do get you base layer 9just like any other layer but your gonna use this one to control off of) next is go to the top of the options bar (top bar) and go to "layer, duplicate layer" then change what you want and do again, the only thing is, when you want to animate, you go to the "save floppy" and click on the button to the right, this is a "save floppy" but it has a globe in front, the nput it on "GIF" and check the "animate" button, and down lower select the "loop" icon, then you'll see an icon below that, it should be your internet icon I.E. internet explorer, or that kind of thing, click it to see how it turned out, click "OK" at the top of the save box to save, canccel to change...enjoy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of this from someone with a non-moving sig! *claps hands*

Soul Thief
03-14-2005, 11:42 PM
Hey F16 their up to Adobe Photoshop 8.0.

I have PS 7 and it comes wiht imageready which allows you to make animated gifs. Its not that complicated if you know how do use photoshop.