PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Female Assassin Recruits

strategist102
12-13-2010, 12:40 AM
How many blonde female recruits has everyone gotten? Also, if you remember where and when you got the blonde recruits could you post the location and/or time?

I'm trying to look for 4 blondes because I've heard that it is possible to get more than 2. So I was wondering if people have gotten more than 2. I was also wondering if there was some sort of pattern involved with blonde recruits.

BioPulse.ps3
12-13-2010, 03:07 AM
i think i have 3, but i have no idea where i recruited them. can i ask why you require blonde assassins, as long as you train them they all perform the same.

swimer700
12-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Is it me or are there more women recruits than men because im about 75% women 25% men???

strategist102
12-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Biopulse.PS3:
i think i have 3, but i have no idea where i recruited them. can i ask why you require blonde assassins, as long as you train them they all perform the same.

Finding women is too easy. I did my first play through with all women and I wanted to make my second play through a challenge by finding more than 2 blondes. Also, I am curious to see if there is an easier way to find blondes and if there is a recognizable pattern at blonde spawn points.

strategist102
12-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by swimer700:
Is it me or are there more women recruits than men because im about 75% women 25% men???

I find more men in general than women. Men seem to rebel more frequently than women during the time eta.

MilsurpShooter
12-14-2010, 09:19 AM
First two recruits I found, 1 blond, 1 brunette. Haven't see another girl yet lol

realgangsta213
12-14-2010, 03:02 PM
I had 7 men assassins and 5 female. All fully trained. I had to somehow kill all 7 men (which is near impossible if they're fully trained) and recruit all females again. While i was recruiting thm i noticed that after you pass recruiting your 9th assassin most rebel become women. Regarding blondes i have 3 out of 12 female assassins. Now i think that they espawn totally randomly. If you want blonde assassins run around to every rebel mark and check who they are. If they're not blonde then keep on searching. If you haven't found anyone after searching the whole map then pretend to help the rebel and then let the soldiers kill him. After doing that for a lot of them wait until they respawn and they should be different people.