PDA

View Full Version : Server browser...

Pimpi_TAW
11-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Honestly, FC2 so far has been a big disapointment to me. I went straight buying a collectors edition, and now I am thinking:
" Jezzzz bought a collectors edition of a fiasco" of course FC2 will never be a fiasco finacialy, could I say UBI did a great job tricking the consumers? They for sure tricked me...oh boy...

But I will leave my moaning for later, and give UBI some time (hopefuly) to make something nice out of this. (PLEASE)

I have a question, well more then one but I for sure would like a answer to this:

Is it that hard to make a server browser?

Well I would guess it isn´t, and there is no doubt a server browser is useful, very useful, even FC 1 had one, why can´t FC2 have one of those? (oops another question)

It really sucks to want to play a game with some friends, and not beeing able to get everyone in the same server.

It really sucks to have no freedom to choose where you want to play.

It really sucks not to have OPTIONS.

Please Ubisoft, add server browser to FC2, and if it isn´t asking too much, add a propper one, and if you have any doubts how to make one, just take a look on FC1, it´s that would be just enough!!!!

I wonder if UBI ever thought about FC1, and FC1 comunity wile making this game...

Pimpi_TAW
11-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Honestly, FC2 so far has been a big disapointment to me. I went straight buying a collectors edition, and now I am thinking:
" Jezzzz bought a collectors edition of a fiasco" of course FC2 will never be a fiasco finacialy, could I say UBI did a great job tricking the consumers? They for sure tricked me...oh boy...

But I will leave my moaning for later, and give UBI some time (hopefuly) to make something nice out of this. (PLEASE)

I have a question, well more then one but I for sure would like a answer to this:

Is it that hard to make a server browser?

Well I would guess it isn´t, and there is no doubt a server browser is useful, very useful, even FC 1 had one, why can´t FC2 have one of those? (oops another question)

It really sucks to want to play a game with some friends, and not beeing able to get everyone in the same server.

It really sucks to have no freedom to choose where you want to play.

It really sucks not to have OPTIONS.

Please Ubisoft, add server browser to FC2, and if it isn´t asking too much, add a propper one, and if you have any doubts how to make one, just take a look on FC1, it´s that would be just enough!!!!

I wonder if UBI ever thought about FC1, and FC1 comunity wile making this game...

kmcrobb
11-11-2008, 11:51 AM
What platform are you on? PC has a server browser and I can always tell friends what server I'm on and they join me in seconds.

I say it like this: "player, dm, SickServer."

Boom, they're in.

So TAW has like a PS3 division or something? All the TAW guys I know are on PC.

Yur1
11-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Actually, network programming is hard.