PDA

View Full Version : SC:DA has MESSED my hdd & xbox 360!!!!!!!

StealthGear666
10-28-2006, 04:38 PM
And thats why you take the disk out..

Warrior0fLight
10-29-2006, 04:00 PM
And that's why you never run a 360 in the upright position. Doesn't even have to fall down - just bump it while the disc is in and you've just destroyed the disc and eventually the residue from the disc inside your box will cause IT to fail!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<hr class="ev_code_hr" />
<span class="ev_code_BLACK">...................</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">Official member of SCAA</span>
<span class="ev_code_BLACK">.............</span> (Splinter Cell Addicts Anonymous)

zimma
10-30-2006, 04:29 PM
I have a big problem the problem occured while download rainbox six demo , inserted the disc then afterwhile i tried to save saved succesfully this was after a update beiing downloaded. the next i play it i cant make new save on any game and the device isnt found. But if the hdd messing up wasnt bad enough now my 360 controller guide button doesnt work porperly while in a game i use i get a message saying that this feature cant be uded in Demo mode.

PLs help, i hate this game already !!!!! ive just replaced the xbox 360 but not the hdd so now my new 360 has got same problem playing sc :da and trying to save.

zimma
10-30-2006, 04:29 PM
I have a big problem the problem occured while download rainbox six demo , inserted the disc then afterwhile i tried to save saved succesfully this was after a update beiing downloaded. the next i play it i cant make new save on any game and the device isnt found. But if the hdd messing up wasnt bad enough now my 360 controller guide button doesnt work porperly while in a game i use i get a message saying that this feature cant be uded in Demo mode.

PLs help, i hate this game already !!!!! ive just replaced the xbox 360 but not the hdd so now my new 360 has got same problem playing sc :da and trying to save.