PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win in the end

Radman500
11-26-2010, 12:34 PM
The Assassins or the Templars

OGCFB
11-26-2010, 12:35 PM
The assassins winning would be too expected they probley plan to add a major twist where neither wins..

XVinny84X
11-26-2010, 12:59 PM
I put neither/other, because I am pretty sure I can win^^

Wait a second... this that contest for cookies, right??

DecanDK
11-26-2010, 01:06 PM
None will win, if the sun blows up. Done...
And with both of them being so busy fighting one another, none will have the eden in time, find the temples and save the world before its to late.
At the end of ACB, there is only a few days till the world ends. Pretty tight timeline.

Wind91
11-26-2010, 01:55 PM
THe war will never be over.

However i'm pretty sure in the end of this "story" Desmond will save the world, get the girl (eve), have a baby on the way. But because he saved the world does not mean he took down Abstergo. No...that isn't even the central fight for desmond right now he needs to prevent the world from ending and kill the Templars that get in his damn way foos!

k0br4
11-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Make of this what you will..

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.." - Edmund Burke

"Chi troppo vuole, nulla stringe.."
"He who wants too much doesn't catch anything.," - Unknown

persiateddy95
11-30-2010, 02:58 PM
It seems like I was the only one to vote for the Templars http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

RipYourSpineOut
11-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Like OACFB said, the Assassins winning seems to cliche and expected. They MUST be a huge twist coming up, so I suspect if the Assassins don`t win, none of them will.

Lazaran
11-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by DecanDK:
None will win, if the sun blows up. Done...
And with both of them being so busy fighting one another, none will have the eden in time, find the temples and save the world before its to late.
At the end of ACB, there is only a few days till the world ends. Pretty tight timeline.

A few days? There's 72 days left, lol. As Lucy said, look what's happened in the last month(AC 1, AC 2, and ACB has happened in the last month).

There's still a lot of time left.

E-Zekiel
11-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Neither will win. The struggle between the two opposing forces. There will always be a time of peace. Followed by a time of political/financial/resource gain. Then those with power will grow corrupt over time. Those without it will seek to end this corruption. Something massive will happen, and people must band together with or without law, primarily the focus is on the common good, to go on living. The cycle then starts anew.

So it is, so it will always be, forever repeating itself.

godsmack_darius
11-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Chuck Norris will win http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif