PDA

View Full Version : I hate this game!

condor41
06-03-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm in the river level now and have to force myself to sit down and start playing. then 2 hrs later, when the fingers on my mouse hand are numb, I have to force myself to quit. This by far the best fps I have ever played. no wonder it takes millions of dollars and years to develope. I will hate it when I finsh it. Far cry has set a standard that will make hard for others to reach. I have certainly gotten my moneys worth. great community! the post are the only way I have gotten this far without giving up. I love this game!

[This message was edited by condor41 on Thu June 03 2004 at 07:24 PM.]

condor41
06-03-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm in the river level now and have to force myself to sit down and start playing. then 2 hrs later, when the fingers on my mouse hand are numb, I have to force myself to quit. This by far the best fps I have ever played. no wonder it takes millions of dollars and years to develope. I will hate it when I finsh it. Far cry has set a standard that will make hard for others to reach. I have certainly gotten my moneys worth. great community! the post are the only way I have gotten this far without giving up. I love this game!

[This message was edited by condor41 on Thu June 03 2004 at 07:24 PM.]