PDA

View Full Version : Bug (from the demo) : creatures dissapearing

the_bibi
04-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Hi,

I've been trying the demo and pleased that the game is WAY less laggy has the beta was (I wasn't playable at all with the beta, now i got little lag but as same lag with low graphic than very high).

Anyway, i've found a big bug. I hope devs read those topics!!

Situation : I was defending a Haven castle (lvl 3, with 3 towers).

I used the retaliation ability from my heros to protect my angels and then, a creature attacked my angels but they were killed but the angel's retaliation. Then the spell got triggered and the animation of the heroe charging displayed but the stack was dead, therefore there were no creature to attack, so the heroe attacked what seems a random square on the map and then all creatures (allied and ennemy) disapeared. I couldn't find any way to make them reapear.

the_bibi
04-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Hi,

I've been trying the demo and pleased that the game is WAY less laggy has the beta was (I wasn't playable at all with the beta, now i got little lag but as same lag with low graphic than very high).

Anyway, i've found a big bug. I hope devs read those topics!!

Situation : I was defending a Haven castle (lvl 3, with 3 towers).

I used the retaliation ability from my heros to protect my angels and then, a creature attacked my angels but they were killed but the angel's retaliation. Then the spell got triggered and the animation of the heroe charging displayed but the stack was dead, therefore there were no creature to attack, so the heroe attacked what seems a random square on the map and then all creatures (allied and ennemy) disapeared. I couldn't find any way to make them reapear.

Janne_p2005
04-14-2006, 10:58 AM
I encountered the same bug, doing just the way you described it. Please fix this.

Kartabon
04-15-2006, 08:08 AM
This happened to me too bibi...

Miedwied
04-15-2006, 09:05 AM
Heh happed first time to me 5 min a go and i used this skill for the first time:]