PDA

View Full Version : O/T Before computers



MWolfe1963
12-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Thought this was funny, sure some old folks here can relate....as I do.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu235/Armistead1424/299323_2430162473478_1234090300_3007156_1966713551 _n.jpg

tambor198
12-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by MWolfe1963:
Thought this was funny, sure some old folks here can relate....as I do.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu235/Armistead1424/299323_2430162473478_1234090300_3007156_1966713551 _n.jpg


Ahhhh....yes, those were the good old days!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

WernherVonTrapp
12-22-2011, 06:30 AM
Aaaaaahhh, so I'm not the only one who thinks that life has become too intricate and complicated. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

tambor198
12-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by WernherVonTrapp:
Aaaaaahhh, so I'm not the only one who thinks that life has become too intricate and complicated. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif


I don't know about intricate, but complicated most definitely. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Celeon999
12-22-2011, 09:57 AM
Before computers is after computers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1561/evolution480.jpg

WernherVonTrapp
12-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Celeon999:
Before computers is after computers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1561/evolution480.jpg http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif You'd think that somewhere in that evolutionary chain, they would have invented clothing. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif