PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Teledan

giddne
11-22-2003, 08:14 PM
I believe I've hit a show stopper, due to my own stupidity. I'm in Teledan, I've gone through the jail, made my way outside, knocked down the gate and ended up running off the walkway onto the large rock. Now I can't get back to where I was. The doors in the jail are shut and even if I move all the rocks off and back on the metal plates, the doors won't open. How do I get back to where I was? When I link I go back to the jail, to the last cloth I touched. If I enter another world, will I somehow be able to get back and finish this one? Would sure appreciate your help.

giddne
11-22-2003, 08:14 PM
I believe I've hit a show stopper, due to my own stupidity. I'm in Teledan, I've gone through the jail, made my way outside, knocked down the gate and ended up running off the walkway onto the large rock. Now I can't get back to where I was. The doors in the jail are shut and even if I move all the rocks off and back on the metal plates, the doors won't open. How do I get back to where I was? When I link I go back to the jail, to the last cloth I touched. If I enter another world, will I somehow be able to get back and finish this one? Would sure appreciate your help.

Nancykate
11-22-2003, 08:20 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I've been stuck with the very same problem for hours. I hope someone can help us.

Moleculor
11-22-2003, 08:23 PM
When you went through the slave cell, you changed the combination to the lock.

giddne
11-22-2003, 08:41 PM
DUH! Of course I know that. That's why I'm looking for help. This is a major quandary. A "black hole" in the game that you can't climb out of. It appears to be a show stopper. I thought you couldn't "die" in his game.

Digitz1
11-22-2003, 08:49 PM
There is a diagram up in the office with the fish tank that has little squares with D'nai numbers 1-7. Copy that down.

Then, when inside the cell, look through the door on the right hand side at the paddles. Assume that the paddles are numbered 1-7 left to right. You need to put weights on the corresponding plates that have the paddle up.

Let me know if you need any more assistance.

HG1973
11-22-2003, 08:55 PM
Link back to your Relto, then back to Teledahn and bring yourself back to the prison cave. Obviously you flipped a switch to open the single door in the cave that leads out to the docks.

All you have to do is figure out which one. Look at the levers through the right-most bars. The lever you pulled to open the rear door will relate to the proper pressure plate you need to raise/lower to open the other two doors once more.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by giddne:
I believe I've hit a show stopper, due to my own stupidity. I'm in Teledan, I've gone through the jail, made my way outside, knocked down the gate and ended up running off the walkway onto the large rock. Now I can't get back to where I was. The doors in the jail are shut and even if I move all the rocks off and back on the metal plates, the doors won't open. How do I get back to where I was? When I link I go back to the jail, to the last cloth I touched. If I enter another world, will I somehow be able to get back and finish this one? Would sure appreciate your help.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

giddne
11-22-2003, 09:16 PM
Digitz1 & HG1973 - Beautiful!! You guys are the best. Worked like a charm. I owe ya a couple of Heinekins.

HG1973
11-22-2003, 09:33 PM
No problem at all and you are most certainly welcome. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

By the way welcome to the forums!

Digitz1
11-22-2003, 10:00 PM
Hey, glad that I could help!

And wow...paired along with HG http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BTW, he's the one who helped me out with the Eder relto page so I'm honoured.

oliverRo
11-23-2003, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Digitz1:
There is a diagram up in the office with the fish tank that has little squares with D'nai numbers 1-7. Copy that down.

Then, when inside the cell, look through the door on the right hand side at the paddles. Assume that the paddles are numbered 1-7 left to right. You need to put weights on the corresponding plates that have the paddle up.

Let me know if you need any more assistance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>rthomet@tpg.com.au http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif Thanks, I'm hoping this will help me too!...oliverRo