PDA

View Full Version : WAAAATTOWNNN

GAMEPHRENIC
04-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Wartown,

Was the most intensive combat on the Rainbox Six Vegas.

This should be redone and bigger.

I am the Leader (5 star GENERAL) of the infamous G.P Clan. We and hardcore gamers alike need this experience. Its nice to have these small maps, but in order to create a longevity that RB6 had and to compete with the COD4 Series, which is ramping up for another burst, Casual to especially Hardcore FPS community definitely needs the push.

a great job was done with the new addition. A few bugs in the beginning, any gamer can forgive. But it is essential to take RB6V2 and next V3 to the next level.

Well let us known!

GAMPHRENIC
G.P
Bullets Talk!

GhostDance.2000
04-05-2008, 01:51 PM
If you are so "infamouse" then why have I never heard of you?http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Then again, dissect(sp?) the word, and you get "in-famous" meaning "not famous."

GAMEPHRENIC
04-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Well in a since, you have answered you own question. I am not often on the forums. But, I will be more often.

Besides this GhostDance.2000. I have neither have heard of you. Maybe you avoid my rooms or maybe you only doing one map.

Well, you have heard of me and G.P now, so hope to see you soon.

GP.
Bullets Talk!

GhostDance.2000
04-05-2008, 02:13 PM
I haven't played Vegas 1 in a long time.

I played it for a long time, then moved on to CoD4 with some H3 thrown in. Now I'm into Vegas when I'm at home.(don't have a 360 at college)

GAMEPHRENIC
04-05-2008, 02:16 PM
1. Having an exceedingly bad reputation; notorious.
2. Causing or deserving infamy; heinous: an infamous deed.
3. Law
1. Punishable by severe measures, such as death, long imprisonment, or loss of civil rights.
2. Convicted of a crime, such as treason or felony, that carries such a punishment.

Originally posted by GAMEPHRENIC:
Well in a since, you have answered you own question. I am not often on the forums. But, I will be more often.

Besides this GhostDance.2000. I have neither have heard of you. Maybe you avoid my rooms or maybe you only doing one map.

Well, you have heard of me and G.P now, so hope to see you soon.

GP.
Bullets Talk!

GhostDance.2000
04-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Sorry, I was going for the etymology of the word. Hence why I broke it into the prefix and main part of the word.