PDA

View Full Version : Is there any server out there without CrossCom?

gizeh1976
08-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Hello.

I've had downloaded the Multiplayer demo of GRRAW2 and i think iam going to order one copy just because of the multiplayer part. There is only one thing which annoy me -its this crosscom thing. I wanted to know if there are servers which has deactivated the crosscom or/and if its possible to deactivate it serverside? Any Mod?

Thank you.

gizeh1976
08-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Hello.

I've had downloaded the Multiplayer demo of GRRAW2 and i think iam going to order one copy just because of the multiplayer part. There is only one thing which annoy me -its this crosscom thing. I wanted to know if there are servers which has deactivated the crosscom or/and if its possible to deactivate it serverside? Any Mod?

Thank you.

RnegadeVyp3r
08-14-2007, 09:42 AM
Some modes dont have it as far as i can tell. Depends on where you are from and where your local servers are.

I personally LOVE The cross coms, especially in RvA mode with some clan mates, watching their back and taggin enemies is all part of the team work.

- Vyp3r.

noquarter_m21
08-14-2007, 11:36 AM
In the retail v1.03 patch Grin included the hud_visibility.xml where you can edit to tone down some of the HUD elements.