PDA

View Full Version : ACB Time

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
11-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Okay so i pre ordered acb in septemeber and got the beta. It was pretty good. But idk why but i canceled the pre order 11-9-10 and got Black Op < Worst mistake ever. I mean Black Ops is okay, but the game is boring as hell! I just wasted 60$... Anyway i mad the decision to forget about black ops give it in to gamestop and get ACB! Can i still get the harlequin if i canceled my pre order from them?

FredEx919
11-17-2010, 10:52 PM
The only guaranteed way to get it would have been to pre-order, but I wouldn't count it out though. Sometimes the retailers have extra keys left over and sometimes people do not pick up their pre-orders so I would assume the extra contents are just left over. You should check with your local Gamestop and see if they have any codes available.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
11-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by FredEx919:
The only guaranteed way to get it would have been to pre-order, but I wouldn't count it out though. Sometimes the retailers have extra keys left over and sometimes people do not pick up their pre-orders so I would assume the extra contents are just left over. You should check with your local Gamestop and see if they have any codes available. Oh okay, to pick up a key can i get preowned or have to buy a new a copy if there any keys left over?