PDA

View Full Version : UT3 Demo ::: Agh!

Pyra_FD
10-12-2007, 04:33 PM
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/8605/ut3headersplit3821x370wn4.jpg (http://www.fileplanet.com)

Zo.... my.... AGH! UT3 beta demo on FilePlanet. Downloading it now. I won't be seeing you all for the entire weekend.

Pyra_FD
10-12-2007, 04:33 PM
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/8605/ut3headersplit3821x370wn4.jpg (http://www.fileplanet.com)

Zo.... my.... AGH! UT3 beta demo on FilePlanet. Downloading it now. I won't be seeing you all for the entire weekend.

Masakuni
10-12-2007, 11:03 PM
I downloaded it while playing Halo, I'll probably try it sometime this weekend.

Magiz
10-12-2007, 11:39 PM
My download will be done in a few minutes. I'll be on it this weekend as well.

Pyra_FD
10-13-2007, 01:17 AM
my name on it is pyrafd

Ninja Kn1ght
10-13-2007, 05:00 AM
I just played it for a while. It's really good. It's basically UT2k4 with gears of war graphics.

mcmax3000
10-13-2007, 08:17 AM
It looks cool but I'll have to wait for the Xbox 360 version whenever it ends up shipping because I can almost guarantee that I won't be able to run it.

dropK1CK_ninJA
10-15-2007, 10:46 AM
Word was it was PS3 and PC.

You would assume it'll make its way onto the 360 eventually... but who knows.

Ninja Kn1ght
10-15-2007, 10:58 AM
It is coming out on 360 but not until a few months after the PS3 version. The PS3 version will also support all the user mods from the PC version whereas the 360 won't.

Magiz
10-15-2007, 11:08 AM
I'll probably be avoiding the console versions of this game. To be honest it's far too fast paced to play with a controller (just like the previous games).

I jumped on the demo a bit over the weekend. The graphics are great, and I was playing it pretty much maxed out with all the little details. It runs great on my system with no performance lag. The only thing I haven't tried out is the voice chat features.

Look for MAG1Z, or find me on XFire.

daristar
10-16-2007, 09:34 AM
Back at Comic-Con they said that PC/PS3 would be around November, Xbox likely after the New year.
That's assuming I remember correctly.

nomad68
10-19-2007, 10:16 PM
I downloaded it a couple of days ago, but the video settings keep going back to the default resolution of 640x480. Which of course makes the demo not look good at all. And yes my computer should be able to run it above that resolution. So instead I played the Hellgate London demo.

cowboyonacid
10-19-2007, 10:25 PM
I hope Epic rots in hell. They produce the same games and call it done. Then they market new games that have tons of glitches.

Epic=graphics and no gameplay.

They have no concept of style. Epic is a last gen dev running on tech and no innovation. There is no story telling in any game they make.

Pyra_FD
10-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Man my pc needs more RAM. My XPS plays it better, and that shouldnt be the case with desktops. So I should be upgrading soon. Maybe to 4GB. That'd be hot. OMG HOT.

cowboyonacid
10-19-2007, 10:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pyra_FD:
Man my pc needs more RAM. My XPS plays it better, and that shouldnt be the case with desktops. So I should be upgrading soon. Maybe to 4GB. That'd be hot. OMG HOT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does your idea of hot mean spending money? If so then let your sponsers buy your tech. The average person won't like that. Then again you get paid to preach and upgrade pointless tech for graphics. This is what the industry is. It's all a bunch of bs. OMG, that's hot.

Pyra_FD
10-19-2007, 11:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cowboyonacid:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pyra_FD:
Man my pc needs more RAM. My XPS plays it better, and that shouldnt be the case with desktops. So I should be upgrading soon. Maybe to 4GB. That'd be hot. OMG HOT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does your idea of hot mean spending money? If so then let your sponsers buy your tech. The average person won't like that. Then again you get paid to preach and upgrade pointless tech for graphics. This is what the industry is. It's all a bunch of bs. OMG, that's hot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was fun to read. Mainly because you fail to recognize the fact that my post was 100% sincere. I am going to upgrade my PC a bit, so what's the big deal here?

cowboyonacid
10-19-2007, 11:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cowboyonacid:

Does your idea of hot mean spending money? If so then let your sponsers buy your tech. The average person won't like that. Then again you get paid to preach and upgrade pointless tech for graphics. This is what the industry is. It's all a bunch of bs. OMG, that's hot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was fun to read. Mainly because you fail to recognize the fact that my post was 100% sincere. I am going to upgrade my PC a bit, so what's the big deal here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The big deal is your upgrading for the wrong game. Now let me explain myself before you cry. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

If you truly like the game and are going to spend money from your own pocket than fine. I am not the kind of person to tell someone what they can and can't spend their own monwy on, unless I was involved with said person.

However, I do know that you as Frag Dolls work in the industry and may be told to say this and that. Then at the same time play it off as it's no big deal. So, yes I take offense if you are pushing tech that you don't have to pay for so others might want to buy that same tech.

Then again it's industry so I don't expect an honest answer, as long as you want your pay checks to roll in. I'm sure that's what your bosses tell you.

QuestionMar1988
10-19-2007, 11:43 PM
omg capitalism is evil!!!

Pyra_FD
10-19-2007, 11:44 PM

This was fun to read. Mainly because you fail to recognize the fact that my post was 100% sincere. I am going to upgrade my PC a bit, so what's the big deal here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The big deal is your upgrading for the wrong game. Now let me explain myself before you cry. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

If you truly like the game and are going to spend money from your own pocket than fine. I am not the kind of person to tell someone what they can and can't spend their own monwy on, unless I was involved with said person.

However, I do know that you as Frag Dolls work in the industry and may be told to say this and that. Then at the same time play it off as it's no big deal. So, yes I take offense if you are pushing tech that you don't have to pay for so others might want to buy that same tech.

Then again it's industry so I don't expect an honest answer, as long as you want your pay checks to roll in. I'm sure that's what your bosses tell you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're saying that SIMPLY because I DONT want my laptop to TRUMP my custom built PC (which I put together MYSELF and take much pride in) all of a sudden I am "pushing tech"? Um, don't know if you checked but i didnt say "Yeah Im gonna go buy some awesome *insert brand name* ram and get the best gaming experience ever." I said I want to upgrade. OH, and ps, I am not upgrading because of this game but it's the straw that broke the camel's back. I have been needing to upgrade for a year.

Also, our "bosses" (lol Rhoulette) don't tell us what to say. Freedom of speech and thought.

Pyra_FD
10-19-2007, 11:45 PM
You're speaking a lot about a little. Just stop. You're getting nowhere with this.

Mischief_FD
10-19-2007, 11:47 PM
noooo don't stop you're opinions are adorable!

cowboyonacid
10-19-2007, 11:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mischief_FD:
noooo don't stop you're opinions are adorable! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you.