PDA

View Full Version : shroom age - help

myturntodie
11-29-2003, 11:52 PM
k so im in the mushroom age, aka orange book. and i have three journeys, ive been up to the room with the fish tank read all the stuff there got the book to the office place, read all the stuff there, obviously got the solar thing running, and now im sitting at the controll pannel in the lift entrance room thing, where you take the elevator up or down to the room up stairs or the start of the age, now what do i do? and im not wanting any hints, i want some one to tell me what to do

myturntodie
11-29-2003, 11:52 PM
k so im in the mushroom age, aka orange book. and i have three journeys, ive been up to the room with the fish tank read all the stuff there got the book to the office place, read all the stuff there, obviously got the solar thing running, and now im sitting at the controll pannel in the lift entrance room thing, where you take the elevator up or down to the room up stairs or the start of the age, now what do i do? and im not wanting any hints, i want some one to tell me what to do

Saedorn
11-29-2003, 11:55 PM
Fine -- no hints.

Use the control panel to drain the water from under the house, unlock the gate from the control panel and go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200 (err...couldn't resist)

myturntodie
11-29-2003, 11:59 PM
haha thanks

Moleculor
11-30-2003, 09:33 AM
To drain the water, use the lower right switch on the control panel in the room right below the office.

Digitz1
11-30-2003, 09:37 AM
Lower right to lower water.

Lower left to allow you lift the gate in the hut where you entered Teledhan.

Let us know how you're doing http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Find me on UruLive as Tazzy