PDA

View Full Version : Why do Polish get things always last?

sxshopper
05-27-2006, 02:07 PM
It's unfair. It was said that Heroes5 will be released the same date in every country (or 1-2 days delay).....and the distance between 17 May and 8 June is neither the same date nor 1-2 days difference. The 8 June is the date when Heroes5 will be released in Poland...! why do we have to wait 3 weeks more!!! Do you know what pain it is to know that someone in a country like France already has the game and is already playing it! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

What is more different tournaments are starting ("TOURNAMENT OF HONOR" and "THE ORACLE LEAGUE") so it's again unfair because we Poles will start participating in those tournaments 3 weeks later so we have less chances for winning!

I'm very disappointed about what is happening about the release date in my country! which is a huge fan-base of Heroes of might and magic, and Ubi surely knows that....moving the date to 8 June is like spitting straight on the fans!!

anyway who is responsible for such a big delay?!

all the impatient and angry Poles - please write in this topic :P

XazarielX
05-27-2006, 02:55 PM
happysumo: No comment.

cav1sa
05-27-2006, 04:18 PM
it seems happysumo isn't so happy now. good :]

as for the main topic here - the delay sucks, but i don't mind waiting 3 weeks longer after such a looong time.

let's just hope it'll prove worth the waiting, i must admit i'm not entirely confident about that :/

happysumo
05-27-2006, 05:06 PM
lol what are you talking about, I withdrew my comment because it was in poor taste ^^

Zeldor.
05-27-2006, 05:24 PM
sxshopper:

Przeciez to nie zalezy od Ubisoftu, tylko Cdprojekt to u nas wydaje i do niego mozesz miec pretensje. Mogli pozniej dostac gre od Ubisoftu, ale z teog co bylo widac to tlumaczenie mieli od lohohoh i wszystkie glosy ponagrywane, to teraz powinni byli tylko dokonczyc i zrobic. I gra jest dostepna od 5go czerwca [wtedy wysylaja, jak zamowiles u nich w sklepie], wiec opoznienie nie jest az takie olbrzymie.

cav1sa
05-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by happysumo:
lol what are you talking about, I withdrew my comment because it was in poor taste ^^

wow im impressed. how did you come to that conclusion? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif initially i figured one of the mods deleted it and banned you for life or something http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Zimmymasaki
05-27-2006, 07:44 PM
''why do we have to wait 3 weeks more!!!''
Difference in size of economies.
From wiki
Poland
38.6million people
Gdp per capita $13000

France
61million people
Gdp per capita $29900

So my guess is the profit that can be made and also having to translate it are the main factors.

''your in an american forum, speak the language or leave, or do it in private messaging, its bad enough our country is being overrun with illegals''
There is no american language. You use English, so don't be so rude. Was what Zeldor did really so offensive to you?

Stratigamo
05-27-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by ec_solidsnake_:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zeldor.:
sxshopper:

Przeciez to nie zalezy od Ubisoftu, tylko Cdprojekt to u nas wydaje i do niego mozesz miec pretensje. Mogli pozniej dostac gre od Ubisoftu, ale z teog co bylo widac to tlumaczenie mieli od lohohoh i wszystkie glosy ponagrywane, to teraz powinni byli tylko dokonczyc i zrobic. I gra jest dostepna od 5go czerwca [wtedy wysylaja, jak zamowiles u nich w sklepie], wiec opoznienie nie jest az takie olbrzymie.

your in an american forum, speak the language or leave, or do it in private messaging, its bad enough our country is being overrun with illegals </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, seriously are you kidding me? Yea this is an english forum, but thats just rude. The only reason your doing it is because your other account is suspended, and from the look of this beligerant post i concer with the reasons behind it.

I hate illegals too, and im a repubilican. But that doesn't give me the right to openly be rude to anyone.

What an ******* comment.

sxshopper
05-28-2006, 01:14 AM
it's easy to say "relax" when you can already buy the game! or you maybe already have it and you are playing it right now! :P

And as to the fault of delay: CDPROJEKT says it's Ubi's fault, and people say that it's CDPROJEKT's fault....who to believe?

klimbert4
05-28-2006, 02:15 AM
Well yes it is bad, I also thought we will have our Heroes V at the same day other European countries have. Well yes I'm a bit dissapointed.

Lord_Argoy
05-28-2006, 02:16 AM
U know u could just order this game via internet

Zeldor.
05-28-2006, 09:33 AM
I was writing in Polish because it is mainly topic for Poles and about situation in Poland. There are many topics in different languages too [Romanian, Hebrew for example].

sxshopper:

Normal :P

Bulkers1986
05-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Bo tyle trwa czasu robienie polskiej wersji jezykowej chyba ze chcesz kupic (jest dostepna w polsce) wersja angielska za 2 razy wieksza cene za 160zl a polska jest za 90zl za to ze poczekasz 3 weeki a jak neichcesz to sciagnij z torrenta pirata i bedzie wszystko ok http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lord-Ralphus
05-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Szkoda, ze pacz wychodzi akurat w dzien premiery. Gdyby byl wczesniej to otrzymalibysmy produkt bez wielu bugow. A tak to wszyscy sie na niego rzuca i bedzie sie dlugo sciagal.