PDA

View Full Version : Fun Gaming

pietraszewski2
08-23-2008, 06:02 PM
ok all of you who have played farcry1 with the preds most likely favor that mode and for most of you not familier will probably not care but if you ever play it you would change your mind i did a vote with all my friends online on xbox that whats your favorite game varient on farcry 43 said pred and the rest who cares really. i think we should make a petition to make pred mode online for fun who cares if its realistic halo isn't but people still play it. pred is good for games like cops and robs sharks and creative games like that or just to play pred the right way most maps that are creative and fun in fc1 was for pred mostly and who agrees that it should be in fc2 pleas post your thoughts and dont close this

pietraszewski2
08-23-2008, 06:32 PM
also custamizable characters would be cool for online like rainbow six vegas 2

spypenguin
08-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Wait, what? I don't want to see any pink tank tops in Far Cry http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

Jorge-Fonseca
08-24-2008, 02:50 AM
That was extremely hard to read, anyway what you mention is a game, this is another game, and with it should be new things, and old left with the old. In with the new, out with the old.

pietraszewski2
08-24-2008, 07:33 AM
pred mdoe isnt old changing clothes isnt old you hardly see them predis in like 1 game

pietraszewski2
08-24-2008, 07:34 AM
oh im guessing teamd deathmatch and deathmatch arn't old