PDA

View Full Version : Invisibility hack?

thrayel
09-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Okay, just a few minutes ago i was playing Wanted gamemode on PC. For the first few minutes i thought i am dumb, because i could not find the Hellequin persona, who was my target. I thought i had just run past her for the first two times, than i noticed something strange: The indicator pointed her out in the middle of a square, with no chance of possible line of sight at all. The indicator was not lit, but when i stood in the group i had suspected she is hiding in, the indicator filled. I tried stabbing a civilian, and i saw the "Lost target" indicator pointing on nothing... And that "nothing" was running away from me. And that "nothing" was shoving away civilians!
I got her as a target for 3 more times, every time i closed on the location she should have been, and where the indicator pointed. When i got close, she started to run away again - my arrow was pointing right into the middle of nowhere, with not a single persona in it, and no chance of breaking line of sight again! Though i doubt it, maybe this isn't even the right place to write it down... It was worth a try tough.
I know it's not imposibble to achieve without cheats/bugs, but she also had 0 deaths.

xCr0wnedNorris
09-12-2011, 05:40 PM
3 things:

1. Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

2. Naming and shaming is against Forum rules, take the name out of your post.

3. It's a glitch caused by lag, not a hack.

sticks165
09-12-2011, 05:46 PM
what norris said

thrayel
09-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the reply, i also deleted the name, sorry for that, i should have read all the rules before posting.
My apologies also for the false alarm, but this was the first time i encountered that glitch, even so i'm playing since the second week ACB came out for PC. I think the topic is ready to be deleted, sorry again, and do have a nice day!