PDA

View Full Version : Swapping hero portraits

JagoBC
03-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Does anyone know a simple way to permanently swap portraits between heroes? For example, make it so that Ossir has Dougal's portrait and vice versa. Nothing else would change, just the portraits (I already know how to permanently alter names and bios). I also have successfully replaced portraits using the map editor, but the results are less than pristine. Besides, I would rather simply permanently swap the portraits in my own database for my own enjoyment rather than hoist my preferences upon people who play my created maps.

Any help? Thanks!

JagoBC
03-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Does anyone know a simple way to permanently swap portraits between heroes? For example, make it so that Ossir has Dougal's portrait and vice versa. Nothing else would change, just the portraits (I already know how to permanently alter names and bios). I also have successfully replaced portraits using the map editor, but the results are less than pristine. Besides, I would rather simply permanently swap the portraits in my own database for my own enjoyment rather than hoist my preferences upon people who play my created maps.

Any help? Thanks!