PDA

View Full Version : ADSL + COOP = Problem

swnny
12-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Today I take a new ADSL connection but when I create a server in coop nobody can join and I cant join in createt servers... What can I do?

element54
12-29-2005, 03:37 PM
just a little bit more information would be necessary. What have you done sofar? what is your ISP? what kind of modem do you have? have you opened your windows firewall, or any other firewalls?

Chief-ubi.com
12-30-2005, 07:03 PM
maybe u are behind a NAT , try to find out ur real IP and use ipconfig in [Run-->CMD-->Ipconfig]

but if u r behind a NAT, it also can join others'servers and creat one

D12AKO
12-31-2005, 04:07 PM
Yeah we need more info to help you for example:

1. Do you have a Router?
2. Make and Model of Router and Modem.
3. Are you running a 3rd Party Firewall or Windows Firewall? (Hell you might be running both or worse, also have a NAT blocking you as well.)
4. What ISP are you using?

This would help us trouble shoot your problem. Hell if you're not using any Firewall(including Windows) and you're not behind a Router then your Modem has a built in NAT (Firewall). Otherwise your game would work. Oh yeah one more thing... Have you patched to 1.05?

swnny
01-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Yea I have a Router. The router is Repotec and I use it in default settings. For teh firewall: I turn off the Windows Firewall, but I have installed ZoneAlarm, but when I play COOP(or Versus) I shutdown it. And Im with version 1.05...

P.S. Im from bulgaria and one my friend for other city can join in my game, but the other people from lobby 01 cant join...

P.S.2 !!!Heppy New Year!!!

Bionic-Blob
01-01-2006, 05:25 PM
the model of the router would help

and, most routers have a hardware firewall in-built so you may have to configure it to allow people to join your server.