PDA

View Full Version : Doom, Doom, Doom.... Another one bites the dust!

YourInnate
06-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Hey guys!

ACB has been hands down the most addicting and exciting game I've ever played. I love the concept of the multiplayer, and the execution as well. Sure it has it's problems, but what doesn't?

I'm going on vacation (a 10 day performance tour of Britain) and since I will be gone for an entire Templar Scoring period, I figured this is the best time to retire for me.

I will still play, and everyone here can keep messaging me for games and parties, but I will no longer be competitive for Templar Scoring.

I can retire happily, as I've been top 10 FFA, Co-op, and Overall, and top 25 Team since the scores can back online. I peaked at #3 on overall and #3 on Co-op, but my proudest achievement was peaking at #7 on FFA despite only playing Wanted (no crazy 16k assassinate games for me, I had to settle for 12k Wanted scores instead).

Many people who top the leaderboards have told me I'm the best Templar Scoring Wanted player to ever play on XBox, and that had I participated in the Virgin Tournament, I'd be $5000 dollars richer. I thank everyone for their extremely kind words, and am humbled by the people who have told me such things.

Absolutely anyone who wants to get better at Wanted, please feel free to message me and friend request me at any time, and I will gladly take you into a player match and spill all my secrets. I go into every wanted lobby expecting to win, and to score at least 8k, and will happily share my tricks of the trade to anyone willing to listen. I think Wanted is one of the most ingenious game modes within a game ever developed, and offers some of the fasted paced action of any game that has ever come out. I tip my hat to Ubi for their development of Wanted, and beg that they don't change a thing for ACR.

I hope that all of the randoms I have sent to these forums continue to contribute and remain an active part of the community.

My kudos to everyone on the forums. Thank you for all the help you have given me to become a better player in the past few months.

Your Innate

P.S. Hopefully, when I return, I will record a few tricks I have discovered within the game that nobody knows about, as well as some commentated 11k+ wanted matches.

StarScream391
06-25-2011, 01:21 PM
k.

Assassinsyk
06-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Too bad you're on xbox, I'd love to take you up on your generous offer. Looking forward to the vids, and I'm dying to know what mysterious secrets you got. Gotta be good, with those scores.

Enjoy Britain, have a tea.

giaquinto718
06-25-2011, 06:24 PM
what are we gona do for our 3 vs 3 tourney and our match sunday : (

you cant retire!!!!!!

and i admit your wanted talent is one of a kind, I dont know anyone else who can get such good scores in Wanted, a talented manhunt player as well, ashame to see you go

does this mean someones gona have to take your officer position?

WyndsofWar
06-25-2011, 06:46 PM
I clearly recall trying to catch up to you when I hit the top 25 FFA (unfortunately had to take a break, too much work, too little time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ). Now I'm slowly but surely working my way up again. Its too bad, you were a player I respected and the xbox community will be all the poorer for your absence. Hope to see you when you get back. Ill throw you a friendvite, I'd love to know your tricks and compare them to mine, and hopefullly it will help my gameplay. Cheers hombre.

xCr0wnedNorris
06-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by YourInnate:

Absolutely anyone who wants to get better at Wanted, please feel free to message me and friend request me at any time, and I will gladly take you into a player match and spill all my secrets.
While you don't have to tell me all your secrets, I could still do with some pointers here and there. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

YourInnate
06-26-2011, 12:41 AM
I'll still be around to help youragiaboggy nation take it home, dont you worry.

bulldog180
06-26-2011, 03:23 AM
Will be taking you up on your kind offer. Friend invite on its way and have a good time on your tour.

CerealAssassin
06-26-2011, 04:30 AM
I cant believe ive never played against u in a wanted game, i think ive seen u once in assassinate which is a mode i dont play much. im playing wanted most days on xbox yet ive never come across u which is a shame because id love to know how u get ur scores so high on wanted, im scoring around 5k - 6k consistently but i cant get over the 7k mark very often.

FormOppo
06-26-2011, 07:17 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by YourInnate:
Absolutely anyone who wants to get better at Wanted, please feel free to message me and friend request me at any time, and I will gladly take you into a player match and spill all my secrets. I go into every wanted lobby expecting to win, and to score at least 8k, and will happily share my tricks of the trade to anyone willing to listen. I think Wanted is one of the most ingenious game modes within a game ever developed, and offers some of the fasted paced action of any game that has ever come out. I tip my hat to Ubi for their development of Wanted, and beg that they don't change a thing for ACR.

I have played in the same room as you several times-and have been ruined. I try to watch the really good players and learn from them, but without the commentary it is difficult. Looking forward to a commentated video and btw, Xbox is allowable as a carry-on as I flew to NJ from California just last week (not sure about international flights, though.)

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
06-26-2011, 01:08 PM
im also giving up on the templar scores, all except team modes, I was never ranked as high as YourInnate but i was in the top 30 in all but free for all. After two short weeks and watching my rank drop 30 spots I just dont have the drive to get em back.

trikky d
06-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Have a great time YourInnate.

Ripe Claw
06-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Just glad I beat you once amigo! Best Wanted guy I know for sure.

ABXantos
06-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Pssssssst. Wanna compare Wanted Secrets? xD

YourInnate
06-26-2011, 10:01 PM
I bet your list is very similar to mine, if your videos are any indication of how you play, we play incredibly similarly.

victorjr
06-27-2011, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by A.B.Xantos:
Pssssssst. Wanna compare Wanted Secrets? xD
he wants something from you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
awsome, you 2 team up, will be kinda epic. Add kris to it, and bam, awsomesauce