PDA

View Full Version : SCC Multiplayer Idea

ASOCxFumblesx
04-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Okay I know there are a million of these but this is a different idea.

The Chronicles of Rid****: Assault on Dark Athena had a game mode called pitch black. It was a lot like a Juggernaut game mode from other games, but with a twist. The map was in total darkness and the players had to rely on their flashlights. The person who was the juggernaut was Rid**** and was armed with knives and his signature darkvision.

On to my theroy. What if they had something similiar to this. They could have a majority of players as third echelon splinter cells trying to hunt down Sam Fisher. They can move like Sam and get all the gear that is available to them in the game, except the Mark and exectue, the black and white vision change, and the sonar gogles. Sam gets all of those to use against the other players. The maps will have a few areas of light to give shelter to the agents, but will mostly be dark.

oO_ShadowFox_Oo
04-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Get out of here Fumbles, you clearly have no idea how to play any games.

Go back to trying to play Flashpoint.

italics560
04-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by oO_ShadowFox_Oo:

why don't you shut up and use constructive criticism instead of proving how much of a jerk you are.

darthtrav
04-16-2010, 08:23 PM
Give Sam night vision goggles and I like it.

oO_ShadowFox_Oo
04-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by italics560:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oO_ShadowFox_Oo:

why don't you shut up and use constructive criticism instead of proving how much of a jerk you are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because I know the guy

Why don't you cool it buddy...

Want some cranberry juice?

hudsoniscool
04-16-2010, 09:18 PM
i think it would be awsome to add pitch black mode into coviction.ill try to explain the mode better.
the game starts with 1 man as rid****(or in this case sam) and everyone else is a merc.rid**** is hidding somewhere in a building, or arena or whatever its extremly dark. the mercs can grab strong firepower but theres a catch. the stronger wepons and more ammo they carry the less powerful there flashlights are. the mercs enter and try to kill rid****. if you kill him you become him. to score points you have to kill people as rid****.