PDA

View Full Version : Need help with compass

abrodski
09-14-2006, 12:41 PM
hello!
I need some help to understand how a compass works (GPS).What does that small blueish arrow mean?It points toward certain direction.Which one?

abrodski
09-14-2006, 12:41 PM
hello!
I need some help to understand how a compass works (GPS).What does that small blueish arrow mean?It points toward certain direction.Which one?

fabulouscoops
09-14-2006, 01:07 PM
red triangles are the ememy that you tagged with the binoculars.
White is Valerie
Blue is your next target location. If it is an arrow then it is off the radar. Walk towards it until it becomes a dot.

abrodski
09-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the reply,but there're few things I still don't get...
The blue arrow I was talking about is the one of the circle where you see S,W,E,NW etc.
Where that arrow point to? Sometimes it disappears completely.Why?
Also I see a blinking bluish dot.What's that?

fabulouscoops
09-14-2006, 03:19 PM
The light blue flashing dot is the next location you are supposed to go to. It turns into an arrow when you are too far away and it is at the outer edge of the compass. If you walk towards the arrow it will turn into a blue flashing dot.

Red triangles are directional and let you know which way the enemy is facing (ie towards you or away from you). If you get too far away, they will disappear off the radar.

abrodski
09-14-2006, 04:13 PM
So if I understood you correctly,the blue arrow on the outer strip of the compass (where S,SW,NW etc.)is the same as a blinking dot and it means where I should go to,right?
So my other question is-when it's on the strip,then it point towards certain direction,so would it mean,I should go towards the same direction myself?
And what kind of sign is myself on a compass?