PDA

View Full Version : impossible thief mission

rubent1981
11-22-2010, 05:34 AM
Hi,

i;m currtently working my way through ac brotherhood and this mission im at is just impossible to complete. The name of the mission is Young by spirit(presumably because my game is not in english) its a thief mission and the objective is to race the other guy and beat his time. you get little over 1 minute of time to complete the course. now i really cannot complete it. ive tried atleast 20 times but there is no locigal or obvious path to take, there are guards everywhere that will shoot you because you are sprinting by... causing you to fall off the buildings you are climbling.. its just impossible to complete. has anyone managed to do this? all help is very welcome.

Piflik
11-22-2010, 08:41 AM
I have done it...also with 100% sync...so it is doable...but it is really annoying and frustrating...

Kytr
11-22-2010, 03:58 PM
It can be done, but you pretty much have to make a perfect run and need to get lucky -- a crossbow hit at the wrong time will send you down.

SteelCity999
11-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Another hint is to use your brotherhood. There is enough time to call them in on the first 2 guards and take care of them....but the run has to be pretty perfect...

FoxEsquire
12-05-2010, 04:21 PM
The one that is impossible for me is the one after this. I think mine might have a bug. I can't seem to plant the evidence on the guy you're supposed to. Do you just pickpocket him or run into him or something? Also, the target for the guy on the map often does not show up.

majikal_merlin
12-06-2010, 12:27 AM
for that mission you have to hold the button to plant the evidence, not just press it.

SPEEDY1001
12-07-2010, 03:46 AM
I used Leonardos parachute for this race to make the jumps ...
...from the start in the direction of the pigeons then over the roofs with the guild to kill the gards ...
...got it (after a lot tries)

mfg
Olli