PDA

View Full Version : Legendary tank dissapears after dropped from game

x_gladiusDei_x
11-25-2008, 04:42 PM
I was playing TMI in 2v2. Game lags up, comes back, then lags and displays the victory screen. My partner is still playing, and says I dropped.

I go into the barracks and find that one of my legendary tank units has disappeared. I didn't use him in the battle, and I was set to deploy lowest rank first. He was maybe 3 tank deployments away from getting deployed.

I wouldn't mind losing them in battle, but after keeping them alive for 100+ battles, it's frustrating to just have them disappear.

This isn't the first of my units to disappear. My 2v2 partner lost a legendary engineer yesterday, and when I logged in for the first time yesterday, three of my hardened engineers were gone.

x_gladiusDei_x
11-25-2008, 04:42 PM
I was playing TMI in 2v2. Game lags up, comes back, then lags and displays the victory screen. My partner is still playing, and says I dropped.

I go into the barracks and find that one of my legendary tank units has disappeared. I didn't use him in the battle, and I was set to deploy lowest rank first. He was maybe 3 tank deployments away from getting deployed.

I wouldn't mind losing them in battle, but after keeping them alive for 100+ battles, it's frustrating to just have them disappear.

This isn't the first of my units to disappear. My 2v2 partner lost a legendary engineer yesterday, and when I logged in for the first time yesterday, three of my hardened engineers were gone.