PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy theory

GSG_9_Rage
03-29-2006, 05:59 AM
ok, this is just a thought, but what if the devs are purposfully making these games bad? what if they were trying to push us to games like GRAW. i mean, look at all the blatent mistakes. glitches up the kaboose that werent even fixed in critical hour. how could you manage that?

I can't take all the credit for that, someone suggested it a while ago (before vegas).

GSG_9_Rage
03-29-2006, 05:59 AM
ok, this is just a thought, but what if the devs are purposfully making these games bad? what if they were trying to push us to games like GRAW. i mean, look at all the blatent mistakes. glitches up the kaboose that werent even fixed in critical hour. how could you manage that?

I can't take all the credit for that, someone suggested it a while ago (before vegas).

DayGlow
03-29-2006, 09:52 AM
that makes sense. Invest millions to purposly tank a game. I would be easier just not to make it. Vegas has been in development for 2 years now. Why pay for people and equipment for 2 years?

MightyLordRay
03-29-2006, 10:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DayGlow:
that makes sense. Invest millions to purposly tank a game. I would be easier just not to make it. Vegas has been in development for 2 years now. Why pay for people and equipment for 2 years? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well they could have made Rainbow Six 4 series suck so that there was more of an impact when it came to Rainbow on the 360. My opinion is that they accidentally went down the wrong path, and that they are desperately trying to fix that with Rainbow Six Vegas.

Through and through Vegas looks more promising. How do you work on a video game for 2 years, and make a piece of ****. Ofcourse I'm sure it's been done several times, but Ubisoft has a reputation and a fan base to uphold.

Ubisoft needs to take responsabillity for their actions, and I believe that their doing it with this upcoming game title. Come on Ubi I'm rootn' for ya'!