PDA

View Full Version : level-out of the well

mileacatalin
12-06-2004, 02:23 AM
how can i pass "out of the well"

priori2ude
12-07-2004, 02:04 PM
When you climb out of the well, fight the guards. There's a sand hidden by one of the walls. Then enter through the door and drink from the pool to regenerate. Keep going through the hallway. Jump to the rope. Jump from the rope to hit one panel and immediately jump back to the rope. Then do the same thing for the other panel. One panel drops the drawbridge platform; the other opens the door behind it. Once you hit the second panel, immediately jump to the platform and you can go through the door. But the door is timed, so if you don't make it, you have to do it again. Good luck!

priori2ude
12-07-2004, 02:10 PM
I just thought of something...if you really don't want to fight the guards, you might be able to avoid them (or most of them) by just going into the hallway to the rope. The only disadvantage is that you can't drink or get the sand.

Warrior-of-Sand
12-16-2004, 10:16 AM
Okay, climb out of the well (duh)
Kill off the uglies- i like counter attacks/retrieves and wall rebound attacks.
There is a sand cloud near the wall to the right(from the perspective of when you climb out, some may argue that it's in back of you).
After the uglies are dead, save, then go in the door, and drink some water.
Go through the next door and you'll see a rope over a spike pit. Swing on the rope (straight from when you come in) and jump off and hit the switch. Then jump off the wall back to the rope. Turn to the left and do the same with the other switch. Then go to the door that opens. You then enter the harem. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif